So what did the 350 scabs achieve then?

bunter

Fucking right mate he should drop them off to you. Should've done it a long time ago.

I was startin to think it was just me. Last i heard i could collect them from some pub up that way. I phoned but theyre not there. I did ask the Mod to return them to BigBillOldeClub, and id collect them personally.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be willing to put a few quid in , don't know how we'ld go about it though..

Appeciate that kind offer mate, but theres no need. Its good to know that some of stand together though.

I was startin to think it was just me. Last i heard i could collect them from some pub up that way. I phoned but theyre not there. I did ask the Mod to return them to BigBillOldeClub, and id collect them personally.

His profile says he was on here earlier today and looks like Rangersgary is on his friends list.

I said this at the time of the match and the boycott that I knew two boys who have follows Rangers everywhere. Vladikavkaz, Valetta, even mid season friendlies against Sparta Rotterdam if anyone remembers that game about 10-11 yrs ago. They got tickets for the DU end and say on their hands the whole game. One of these guys marriages even broke up because of his dedication supporting Rangers.

So I for one will not slag any bear of that description who attended that game. These guys and I know KPL Fishtank will know of guys like that on the KP bus, have sacrificed so much for many many years years watching Rangers even before the Souness years.