Ross Perry and his "injury"

korealoyal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing I thought and said when he went down was, "that boy's chucked it, he's looking to get taken off", his face and body language seemed to confirm this, and judging from what other posters have said on here it would seem it's a common perception.

totally agree. Not good enough. Need players who wont hide and will roll up their sleeves. Looked better with heggarty on.

The OP getting a rippin the day, but Kinda agree with him.I said yday he chucked it, just looked as if he wanted off the park, doubt obviously in this day and age it wouldhappen but i for one certainly thought that yday!! Young boy but is not a centre half , but if he feined to get aff he should take alook at himself!! if hes injured ill apologise!

The OP getting a rippin the day, but Kinda agree with him.I said yday he chucked it, just looked as if he wanted off the park, doubt obviously in this day and age it wouldhappen but i for one certainly thought that yday!! Young boy but is not a centre half , but if he feined to get aff he should take alook at himself!! if hes injurded ill apologise!

no apology needed on this one mate .Even the best bears are allowed to have there say on a player who hasn't played well .When I see someone posting 'get off there backs 'it makes me chuckle ,as if any of the players would give a jot about what we said about them on here .Honestly think we won't be seeing him on the park again for a few games .Im sure Ally would have been disappointed in him

My 2 cents are I also agree with the op. Both centre halves seem scared of heading a high ball ! The amount of times there would be a high ball bouncing in front of the box and they are standing back petrified . The 1st goal was dreadful , the 2nd they both picked nobody up and let Daly get a free header in from 6 yards!! A centre back needs too enjoy getting stuck in , rolling up his sleeves Terry Butcher / Richard Gough style .Love heading the ball away , bullying centre forwards. Playing through the pain barrier . Perry didnt even attempt to play on for 5 mins to see if it got any better. Hardly any look of disappointment when he went off. Both centre backs played with no passion . In fact I would only give Alexander , Wallace , Hutton , 5 out of ten yesterday the rest lower.

Time for some of the reserves to be given a game , Perry and Cribari time to step aside.

Have we heard what happened to him?

I hate to say but when I was watching the game a wee part of me was thinking "He's faking this just to get himself aff the park" because he was (as usual) having a nightmare!

He is a big, neigh, MASSIVE shitebag and you can see that from his fear of heading a football so this wouldn't surprise me!

I thought this was the case aswell.

Realized he was onto a howler.

no apology needed on this one mate .Even the best bears are allowed to have there say on a player who hasn't played well .When I see someone posting 'get off there backs 'it makes me chuckle ,as if any of the players would give a jot about what we said about them on here .Honestly think we won't be seeing him on the park again for a few games .Im sure Ally would have been disappointed in him

I mind i think it was Gordon dalziel saying that he was on loan as a centre half to a first division team and they wouldnt play him there, he looked more comfortable playing right back the twice ive seen him there, but it was like wee john fleck, good reserve players but Just not got it to play for Rangers. Thing is transfer embargo and im pretty sure if it wasnt for that he wouldnt be playing, but fair play to him hes wearing the Rangers shirt and im no, so ill support him and hope he makes an enormous improvement not just on yday but on this season!!

probably needed a drink after yesterday!!!!

The lads had a hernia op a broken nose and probably is not 100 percent match fit.

He also hasn't a Davie Wier-Boca or sim guiding him like wee Wilson had...

So get off the young teams back and if your a true blue get behind them instead of trying to demoralise them.

What's all this " young team " shite . Our average age was older than scum dee's and our wage bill is double .

The whole management team and squad is built on pillars of sand and the sooner the deluded fucking super fans realise this the better . There seems to be a lot of saft lads happy to be fed shit , I'm sick of the excuses and same shite from Ally after every humbling .

Agree to an extent. But the fact it went thru a lot of heads says a lot.

About those who thought it. I felt relief for him when he went off but i didn't question his integrity.

Probably because my head is well and truly stuck in the dunes.

About those who thought it. I felt relief for him when he went off but i didn't question his integrity.

Probably because my head is well and truly stuck in the dunes.

I'm never one to think it, can't remember ever thinking it before. But it was my first thought yesterday.

Ps hegarty played well. Strong, aggressive and held a higher line.

Perry impressed me last season, I was delighted he transfered over as I felt he would be a mainstay in defence for years to come. He hasnt been at the races this season at all though, maybe the lad isnt cut out for us after all

The sad thing is I get the impression that Perry himself does think he is good enough to play for Rangers!!

A real reality check for a few yesterday.

I think the poor form of our defence is affecting the confidence of the whole team because they know every time a time goes up the park they are likely to score.

He had the look of a bewildered man void of any ideas. Personally I agree with the OP. Ive seen it before and al see it again. He was having a mare and wanted out of there. My guess is he is fit for Saturday.

The OP getting a rippin the day, but Kinda agree with him.I said yday he chucked it, just looked as if he wanted off the park, doubt obviously in this day and age it wouldhappen but i for one certainly thought that yday!! Young boy but is not a centre half , but if he feined to get aff he should take alook at himself!! if hes injurded ill apologise!

:lol: :lol: