Ross Perry and his "injury"

korealoyal

The first thing I thought and said when he went down was, "that boy's chucked it, he's looking to get taken off", his face and body language seemed to confirm this, and judging from what other posters have said on here it would seem it's a common perception.

Hate to say it but this is exactly what i thought as well.

I could and hope im wrong but i think he just wanted the fuck out of that game.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm not such a "dirty timmy taigy smelly cunt" after all! Who would have thought it?

This site is a joke at times. If you are a relatively new poster and create a thread someone disagrees with then u get called a tim.

Starts the ball rolling and people jump on the bandwagon without any evidence.

Only took a couple people there to agree with you before everyone did.

No one wants to stick their head above the parapet and get branded a tim.

Weird !

Ross Perry was that badly injured against Dundee united he was out after the game getting pished as if nothing had happened. Do these players think they have made it?

McKay and Hutton also out getting pished.

Surely after that kind of shite we watched on Saturday you would ban your players from going out?

Do these players actually give a fuck?

Ross Perry was that badly injured against Dundee united he was out after the game getting pished as if nothing had happened. Do these players think they have made it?

McKay and Hutton also out getting pished.

Surely after that kind of shite we watched on Saturday you would ban your players from going out?

Do these players actually give a fuck?

I play amateur on Sundays out here and if we get beat I'm straight up the road, showered and fucking pissed off for the rest of the week! The last thing I'm thinking about is a night out! If that's true they should be shown the door and told to away and try to find a club where there "talents" would be more appreciated.

I play amateur on Sundays out here and if we get beat I'm straight up the road, showered and fucking pissed off for the rest of the week! The last thing I'm thinking about is a night out! If that's true they should be shown the door and told to away and try to find a club where there "talents" would be more appreciated.

Alot of people saw them out in a nightclub in Glasgow at 3am. It would be different if we would have won but we got pumped and perry was acting as if was injured.

Obviously not that badly injured eh?

But isnt this a Scottish mentality?

Remember the issues around Charlie Miller and that whole era of greats ( no disrepect) of 9IAR players.

European players coming into the squad could not believe how much drink was in the club and the accepted drinking culture that was prevalent.

Wasnt it Advocaat that stopped it and Barry Ferguson, Miller etc wanted out?

But isnt this a Scottish mentality?

Remember the issues around Charlie Miller and that whole era of greats ( no disrepect) of 9IAR players.

European players coming into the squad could not believe how much drink was in the club and the accepted drinking culture that was prevalent.

Wasnt it Advocaat that stopped it and Barry Ferguson, Miller etc wanted out?

I doubt that Barry Ferguson was only a youngster at that time. Don't know about the others though.

The Scottish mentality is pish and is it any wonder the scottish game is utter shite?

I seem to remeber him and Miller being told off by Advocaat about their diet and general drinking and if they avoided it he could be a great. Miller fecked off and Fergie became Capatin?

Or is my memory letting me down?

Also as Mcoist was a big part of that culture it will be hard for him to not feel sympathy to that type of drinking attitudes.

I seem to remeber him and Miller being told off by Advocaat about their diet and general drinking and if they avoided it he could be a great. Miller fecked off and Fergie became Capatin?

Or is my memory letting me down?

Also as Mcoist was a big part of that culture it will be hard for him to not feel sympathy to that type of drinking attitudes.

We need to get a manager in who will get this sorted along with with other things.

we tried that with PLG mate,and look how that turned out

The big problem with PLG was that too many players dug their heels in and refused to change their ways allied to the fact he didn't address our defensive issues....there is no doubt that the way we played for the 1st few months showed there was the potential for progress...

Ultimately he tried to change things too quickly in an environment where you can't lose ground in the old firm.

Now it would be different as for 3 years at least we don't have that pressure and results will come regardless...but the foundations for a successful future could be implemented now...but wer missing the chance and ally's assertion he needs to bring in "quality" players for the lower leagues concerns me re the quality of coaching and forward planning at Ibrox.

Sums up why we lag so far behind almost every country in Europe.

Bumped out the cup without so much as a whimper and 3 players go out clubbing including one who was allegedly injured.

Pathetic but not unexpected behaviour from arrogant overpaid prima donnas who think they are bigger and better than they really are.

If Perry was genuinely injured and he went out clubbing I would boot his fat arse out of Rangers in the summer.

In Scotland though it's accepted, when you try to change it then the players take the hump as we found out a few years back.

I also think having managers and coaches who were used to that kind of lifestyle when at Rangers before doesnt help tbh as we have seen in old interviews on DVDs ect.

It would take a brave man to try and change that kind of thing after what happened to PLG.

I think he did chuck it, said so at the time which is infuriating for me as i've been sticking up for him for a while now.

As the poster Madina said, i had high hopes for him when he transferred over. Thought he would be the youngster we built the defense around. I honestly thought he would be a rock for us and be receiving plaudits all over but game after game it's getting harder to stick up for him and to be honest i don't think he's good enough anymore.

What has happened to him? It like he has lost all confidence and ability to play football. That CB pairing is the worst I have ever known .

Like others I thought he had chucked it too.

He is bombscare ., constantly on wrong side, positional sense, decision making and distribution are woeful.

Hate hounding on one of our own but after hearing he was out on the lash I think he deserves it.

Hopefully we won't be seeing much of him in the near future.