Ross Perry and his "injury"

korealoyal

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 99.9% sure he bottled it.

I'd love to be wrong, but he was blatantly out of his depth on live television and had just lost his man for their second when, all of a sudden, he's down? That's too blatant for me. He shat himself.

As I've said before on here, I met him and Little in Ibiza last summer and they did not conduct themselves like Rangers players. Yes, I was blazing every night, but when I think of Rangers players, I think of class like de Boer and Albertz who, for the life of me, I cannot imaging drinking themselves stupid for two weeks solid, never mind in Ibiza where they'd been walking around thinking they were tickets. Perry, more so than Little.

The two of them play to the galleries on that Twitter pish and if I was as shite as they two were, I'd be drawing as little attention to myself as possible.

I'm 99.9% sure he bottled it.

I'd love to be wrong, but he was blatantly out of his depth on live television and had just lost his man for their second when, all of a sudden, he's down? That's too blatant for me. He shat himself.

As I've said before on here, I met him and Little in Ibiza last summer and they did not conduct themselves like Rangers players. Yes, I was blazing every night, but when I think of Rangers players, I think of class like de Boer and Albertz who, for the life of me, I cannot imaging drinking themselves stupid for two weeks solid, never mind in Ibiza where they'd been walking around thinking they were tickets. Perry, more so than Little.

The two of them play to the galleries on that Twitter pish and if I was as shite as they two were, I'd be drawing as little attention to myself as possible.

I agree with you re twitter but to be fair in Albertz case at least he was known to be a bit if a drinker and he was a 40 a day kind of guy wae the fags...the difference us he did the business on the park.

My biggest problem with perry is he has actually regressed this season to such a level I actually think alot if the SFL3 teams wouldn't be interested in him...why has he went backwards? I think it's pure and simply attitude...I am convinced he chucked it on Saturday and even if he didn't and was genuinly injured, to then go out clubbing that night shows a distinct lack of professionalism.

Alot of our players are coasting and they are being excused by some of our fans to often. The fans have shown our loyalty, commitment and effort...it's now time for them to do the same...they can't keep skating bye on the idea that they stayed in the summer...(especially when you look at that in more detail)

This site is a joke at times. If you are a relatively new poster and create a thread someone disagrees with then u get called a tim.

Starts the ball rolling and people jump on the bandwagon without any evidence.

Only took a couple people there to agree with you before everyone did.

No one wants to stick their head above the parapet and get branded a tim.

Weird !

Yes your 100% right mate if you look it's all the people who don't seem to have a life except trying to get there post figs up the ones with 3000+ seem tobe the most paranoid

Everyone of us has probably played school, boys club or amateur football with one guy with no heart. He was more often or not the biggest but when the chips were down he would go missing or go off injured. The kind of guy who when playing in a mud field would come off with white pants. The look on Perrys face before he went off told me everything about his character.. I said to my son as soon as he went off ,dont be suprised if you see him up the town tonight without a care in the world

Footballers are a bit soft nowadays as they have it too easy, you can remember Gough and Butcher they had more bandages on them than strip but still soldiered on.

Lets face it the Modern Male Youth is more or less a woman with less hair as they are mollycoddled from birth now.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous Ross has been hung, drawn and quartered on the evidence of "I looked at his face when he came off and I could tell...". His ability has come under question this season, rightfully so he has had some shockers, but this complete lack of respect for one of our players is abhorent. His position at our football club will become untenable if this is the majorities view that he would rather walk off the field than play for Rangers FC.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous Ross has been hung, drawn and quartered on the evidence of "I looked at his face when he came off and I could tell...". His ability has come under question this season, rightfully so he has had some shockers, but this complete lack of respect for one of our players is abhorent. His position at our football club will become untenable if this is the majorities view that he would rather walk off the field than play for Rangers FC.

I think he was injured as Perry will have been through bad games before and not decided to chuck it, so why would he now.

I still think modern players are a bit pampered.

I think he was injured as Perry will have been through bad games before and not decided to chuck it, so why would he now.

I still think modern players are a bit pampered.

They are, but that's a completely different thread entirely.

Admin really should have locked this one. By leaving it open they have given it credence and people have taken to venting their disappointment onto this player. I don't have a problem with that, the abuse I used to give Kirk, we all have our scapegoats in the team. But this is a new low on here. I find it despicable that Ross has been found guilty til proven innocent of this on purely speculative opinion.

Disapointed if the tales of them going clubbing after the game are true. You only have to have a quick look on some of the players twitter pages to see what overpaid, imature twats they are at times. "Billy Big Time" attitudes with fuck all to back to it up apart from a big wage. I despair

From what I can gather, it was to celebrate Fraser Airds 18th birthday.

Admin really should have locked this one. By leaving it open they have given it credence and people have taken to venting their disappointment onto this player. I don't have a problem with that, the abuse I used to give Kirk, we all have our scapegoats in the team. But this is a new low on here. I find it despicable that Ross has been found guilty til proven innocent of this on purely speculative opinion.

Who's found him guily? As you said yourself it's speculative opinion on both sides of the coin.

Took this across the road from Ibrox i've got it bigger if you want :)

2vttpog.jpg

Yes your 100% right mate if you look it's all the people who don't seem to have a life except trying to get there post figs up the ones with 3000+ seem tobe the most paranoid

This is because the guys with a high post count have been here a while, and in that time have seen countless taigs sign up to the site and post shite.

Some innocent bears to end up getting accused of being tims, but for the most part, when half the people in a thread are calling someone a tim, they are a tim. Not 100% of the time, but the vast majority.

Took this across the road from Ibrox i've got it bigger if you want :)

2vttpog.jpg

The White CaaaaFoooooo!

Would have went good on my dart board a few years ago. But, after someone had a wee word with me about my constant criticisms I changed my ways.

Sorry for bumping this guys... but I've had a quick google and oogle at the Rangers website and still can't find anything about Perry's injury. Does anyone know what happened and how long he is out for?

The first game after Tannadice and he isn't even in the squad nevermind the starting line-up. He hasn't been out the starting line-up for a long while now.

Stop obsessing over him 'bottling it' and accept that you were wrong. No-ones going to sound a siren and point, point, point. No-one cares. But to bump this thread so randomly just gives the impression you're looking for controversy and determined to dirty Perry's professionalism.

Sorry for bumping this guys... but I've had a quick google and oogle at the Rangers website and still can't find anything about Perry's injury. Does anyone know what happened and how long he is out for?

It's on the Rangers website. It's a hamstring strain...

http://www.rangers.c...doubt-argy-back

Hamstring injury, hadn't trained by Wednesday, not sure if he has done any since.

Fuckng fanny indeed.

He's been playing like he's been hung-over all season tbh.

TBH you could say that about a lot of our team. One of the highest wage bills in Scottish Football and yet we're struggling to play decent football against a bunch of part timers.

FFS Gretna won the third division by 20 points.

So if Perry faked his injury hes either fooled Ally and the coaches and the doctor and physios, or they are all involved in a big cover up to keep us from knowing the truth. Or maybe all the expert body lanuage readers on here are wrong and Ross really was injured against DU. Food for thought perhaps....

So is the doctor now in question at rangers? Seriously if he has made lots of idiots looks stupid when they all followed like lambs when it's time to lambast our own. Too many didn't want to believe he never faked it all for the reason of a defeat. Shameful but not unexpected imo

What??? How dare you doubt the RM body language experts?!!!

They would know better than anyone what's going through Perry's mind. Including Perry.