To The Scabs Who Went to The Game

minstral

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They will forever be known as the scabs who betrayed our club and who funded one of the clubs that tried to kill us.

Worse than the clubs they give their money to who actively tried to harm us they are. :p20:

Get to fuck. If the majority can't see how fucking ridiculous their treatment of Rangers supporters over this is then tie it in a fucking bow and wrap it up coz that's us done.

They will forever be known as the scabs who betrayed our club and who funded one of the clubs that tried to kill us.

See this rubbish about these clubs trying to kill us. Are people forgetting the real two that very nearly killed us? The two supposedly our own? Why aren't we hunting down those two bastards? Are they just to get away with it?

:lol:

Every chief executive is there to make money, any ways necessary. Maybe not the best way to put it, but it's all true.

As for the Ibrox comment.... :lol:

Inappropriate smilies; the sure sign of a poster who knows he's embarrassed him/herself.

I suggest you take your "Charles Green cocksucker" and "say no to boycotts" patter over to a Celtic website. They'll welcome you as an "intelligent h**."

Won't that be lovely for you?

Worse than the clubs they give their money to who actively tried to harm us they are. :p20:

Get to fuck. If the majority can't see how fucking ridiculous their treatment of Rangers supporters over this is then tie it in a fucking bow and wrap it up coz that's us done.

We had a chance to stick together, but the scabs let us down, and when they look in the mirror they should hang their heads in shame.

Inappropriate smilies; the sure sign of a poster who knows he's embarrassed him/herself.

I suggest you take your "Charles Green cocksucker" and "say no to boycotts" patter over to a Celtic website. They'll welcome you as an "intelligent h**."

Won't that be lovely for you?

I'd love to, but I don't associate with tarriers. Maybe you could take my place.

Truth hurts eh ? Boycott was a fucking joke and you and every cunt else knows it. Was a part atmosphere for them yesterday and made us look a laughing stock. It's divided the support and achieved the square root of fuck all. You're the fucking clown if you can't admit that!

your argument just collapsed when you called fellow bears "cunts"

No matter what spin you try to put on it, the scabs betrayed the club and our support.

No matter what spin you put on it, the majorities treatment of those 'scabs' has embarrased the club and our support.

I'm done coz this thread has been done to death on here. Games finished can we move past it now? Or do some of you want blood for it...

Minstral,

Unfortunately our support is not as pure as it once was. As a consequence we are a more fragmented family. The club, in my view, took the right stand in not taking tickets for yesterday but were betrayed by a few in our number who are basically selfish stupid bastards. I would have loved to see an empty section of stand but short of picketing the turnstiles and turning them away there was nothing we could do. Unfortunately, you always get some that will simply not listen to sound reason. Shame on them but they dont give a f*ck for the rest of us anyway.

Minstral,

Unfortunately our support is not as pure as it once was. As a consequence we are a more fragmented family. The club, in my view, took the right stand in not taking tickets for yesterday but were betrayed by a few in our number who are basically selfish stupid bastards. I would have loved to see an empty section of stand but short of picketing the turnstiles and turning them away there was nothing we could do. Unfortunately, you always get some that will simply not listen to sound reason. Shame on them but they dont give a f*ck for the rest of us anyway.

Spot on mate, and it is just sad that we could not all stick together.

No matter what spin you put on it, the majorities treatment of those 'scabs' has embarrased the club and our support.

I'm done coz this thread has been done to death on here. Games finished can we move past it now? Or do some of you want blood for it...

Your argument is so weak, it just petered out completely. The divisions caused by scabs can remain for generations. They won't disappear just because you'd like them to.

If scabs don't want to be treated harshly, there's an easy solution; don't cross picket lines and don't break boycotts.

the worst part for me was that those who went to the game, showed the lack of power we have as a support.

An empty stand at Tannadice would have sent a clear message of our ability to hit our enemies in the pocket, to empty SPL stadiums across the country, not to mention our ability to collectively boycott sponsors, TV, etc.

Those who broke the picket line yesterday has shown our support, is in fact, incapable of our threatened boycotts. We are powerless as a support.