minstral

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Smile you found me again..

Let me tell everyone about wee smile..Kept badgering me with crap mails to meet me and ofcourse I declined.

So he now taunts me as rejection doesn`t seem to go down well with him..

smile Im a married mother with four children ( as I keep telling you ) and its best we just leave it at that..

Please... xx

A scab and a shitebag.

EDIT: Just seen your apparently a female. Cringe.

What the whole of RM wants to know though is...are you a sex pest? :D

If that was a question on a scum board it would have been are you a sex offender.

Sadly i'm not but willing to give sex pesting a try.

Does anyone beleive this is actually a woman that supports Rangers, Read their posts.

The scabs that went yesterday betrayed generations of Rangers fans. In my younger days we looked after each other, and helped any bear in trouble. Now some of them would grass you and get you jailed for singing songs. The let other clubs try to kill us and steal our titles, yet they still give them money. All our absent bears will be spinning in their graves by the conduct of the scabs who have betrayed our support.

I'm I missing something the money goes 50\50 and there is nothing wrong with going to support your team follow follow

What about that "SCAB" Charles green?

Sorry minstral but that's a load of shite!! When did DU try to kill us? When did they try to strip us of titles? A lot if Shite is banded about just now without any evidence to back it up. They voted NO as we expected and as we wished! We as a support did not ask or want preferential treatment so why the fucking meltdown when surprise surprise they voted no? That boycott was pathetic and petty. It's one of the most humiliating things we have ever done and backfired completely. Let this be the end of it. As for calling fellow bears scabs get a fucking grip. No real bear calls a fellow bear that. Green asked for a boycott because the man would literally suck a cock if he thought it would get us on side. Behind the scenes Ally did not support the boycott. On the subject of scabs would you call any bear who went to the replay if it had happened a scab ? Because that's what Thomson would have wanted 50,000 more £££'s than tannadice.

Your a wank of the highest order. Steven Thomson was on the SPL board that wanted titles stripped from us.

He was at all the meetings during the summer, remember the one were Harper Mcleod got up and shouted "yous batsrads have cheated us for 11 years" etc.. He claims he listened to fans over that vote but funnily enough didn't listen to his fans a couple of weeks back when they are talking about league reconstruction.

He ripped off Rangers fans for a rearranged match charged us more than his own fans. Also stirs up shite by selling tickets directly to our fans when Rangers have rejected our allocation.

Charles Green has at least stood up to the cunts that run Scottish football what have the previous owners at Rangers done before him?

You obviously have not been following what has happened over the last year. If you don't understand where people are coming from on here and your are listening to pish in the media then shut your mouth.

If that was a question on a scum board it would have been are you a sex offender.

Sadly i'm not but willing to give sex pesting a try.

You'll love it, being a sex pests great...I would bet my mortgage on jules being a sad deluded Timothy on a fishing expedition from kerryfail street...check out her posts in the gazza thread and some of her responses to bears on here...her 4 kids...if they exist....must be so proud of their mother!

I'm I missing something the money goes 50\50 and there is nothing wrong with going to support your team follow follow

What about that "SCAB" Charles green?

He's the CEO you clown. And Charles Green never paid for his ticket did he? Do u understand that Rangers have to have clubs reps there?

I take you were one of the ones at the game doing fuck all and taking all sorts of abuse from the dundee bigots?

You'll love it, being a sex pests great...I would bet my mortgage on jules being a sad deluded Timothy on a fishing expedition from kerryfail street...check out her posts in the gazza thread and some of her responses to bears on here...her 4 kids...if they exist....must be so proud of their mother!

The posts are just pathetic how its lasted this long i will never know.

He's the CEO you clown. And Charles Green never paid for his ticket did he? Do u understand that Rangers have to have clubs reps there?

I take you were one of the ones at the game doing fuck all and taking all sorts of abuse from the dundee bigots?

he doesn't have to be there you clown

don't know what Charles green tried to achieve with the boycott in the first place

Nah a didn't go

I believed in the boycott cos Dundee Utd fans wanted us relegated and their chairman openly admitted his hatred of us and how he wanted us severely punnished yet made no apology when we're found NOT guilty.

But some peoples live revolve around the club and feel their lives would be empty if they didn't go to the game..It's a free country(just) and it's their right but personally i would have preferred all the seats to be empty.

Let the people who attended yesterday hide under this "i had to be there to support the team" cloak. They're backstabbing fucking traitors who let the entire support of Rangers worldwide down yesterday. One day of unity and a display of the power of our fanbase was all that was asked, and these clowns couldn't see that not attending yesterday clearly would have highlighted the strength of the Rangers family's resolve. They are a disgrace and an insult to everyone who has ever been involved with this great club. But hey, mongos will be mongos, try justify it however you want.

shocking for any Rangers fan to call another a scab Mongo,you should be ashamed of yourself.This is all because we got hammered,as we all expected,we live in a great country which is a democresy,freedom of choice i would have boycotted the game on saturday but wouldnt force another bear to boycott against their will.its hard to take just now but we play like a third division team we have been let down by some players with SPL experiance but we have to stick together through this we will come back stronger.

Never thought id see the day.Nobody knows why these fans were there,could be most of them were from Dundee. Could be for many reasons. Nobody knows why.As for giving them a hard time. Grow up .They were Rangers Supporters and im sure they were there because they wanted to be. Nobody has the right to tell them not to be there. If they want to go and support Rangers let them.