To The Scabs Who Went to The Game

minstral

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never thought id see the day.Nobody knows why these fans were there,could be most of them were from Dundee. Could be for many reasons. Nobody knows why.As for giving them a hard time. Grow up .They were Rangers Supporters and im sure they were there because they wanted to be. Nobody has the right to tell them not to be there. If they want to go and support Rangers let them.

Oh right, the 400 traitors were there because they wanted to be there? That changes everything.

In that case, I'll call the fools who went to Tannadice scab bastards because I want to.

Oh right, the 400 traitors were there because they wanted to be there? That changes everything.

In that case, I'll call the fools who went to Tannadice scab bastards because I want to.

That is very sad .This stuff is 20yrs in the past you cant tell people what to do.

After the bile from the Arab support yesterday which was disgusting, Rangers fans should never give them another penny.

Don't be ridiculous Minstral.....the tree-huggers in our support won't like that one.

"Hey......let's be everybody's pal.....why can't we all get along"....etc, etc.

You know....the Neville Chamberlain's of the new millennium.

The defeat was bad, though not entirely a genuine surprise, but the nature of it was. However by far the worst aspect was the betrayal by so called fans in attending. How they could not see that for a number of reasons a united front was vital is beyond me... I fear for the future if this is the best we can do!

The defeat was bad, though not entirely a genuine surprise, but the nature of it was. However by far the worst aspect was the betrayal by so called fans in attending. How they could not see that for a number of reasons a united front was vital is beyond me... I fear for the future if this is the best we can do!

Perhaps it's unavoidable that with a support of our sheer size there was always going to be a small minority who just couldn't be parted from their Saturday afternoon lifestyle. Despite that, however, if the attendance figure for the game was accurate then Dundee United still missed out on thousands of pounds, which may be why their chairman suddenly wants to wipe the slate clean. Thompson knows that in the long term, in an uncertain future full of falling attendances, recession and reduced income, they have more to lose in a feud with Rangers which promises them nothing in return.

You'll love it, being a sex pests great...I would bet my mortgage on jules being a sad deluded Timothy on a fishing expedition from kerryfail street...check out her posts in the gazza thread and some of her responses to bears on here...her 4 kids...if they exist....must be so proud of their mother!

jules says thanks for asking but the kids are just fine it's their 1st communion next week !

post-75-0-18697700-1359987872_thumb.jpg

(tu):sherlock:

he doesn't have to be there you clown

don't know what Charles green tried to achieve with the boycott in the first place

Nah a didn't go

He went as a club rep. And CG did NOT start this boycott, the fans did and CG backed it.