To The Scabs Who Went to The Game

minstral

Love Rangers always have since I was a wee boy and I always will but seriously some of the fans are deluded... How can any Gers fan be so against other fans going to back the club? Not every fan has to have the same opinion on whats right and wrong, isnt the main thing that we all love Rangers and should all be behind the clubs rise back to the top.. Some fans will back Green to the hilt and others wont, I totally disagree with the boycott but thats just an opinion doesnt make me any less of a Rangers fan than any of the people who back it does it? No doubt I will now be accused of being one of them now but never mind, I know my blood is blue!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love Rangers always have since I was a wee boy and I always will but seriously some of the fans are deluded... How can any Gers fan be so against other fans going to back the club? Not every fan has to have the same opinion on whats right and wrong, isnt the main thing that we all love Rangers and should all be behind the clubs rise back to the top.. Some fans will back Green to the hilt and others wont, I totally disagree with the boycott but thats just an opinion doesnt make me any less of a Rangers fan than any of the people who back it does it? No doubt I will now be accused of being one of them now but never mind, I know my blood is blue!!

I have nothing to be ashamed of ., maybe you were one of the scabs for all i know. Also if you do not like a thread, then stay out of it.

you should be ashamed minstral

Gazalaad you are absolutely spot on (tu) the way some of the fans have spoke about fellow fans going to the game is a disgrace

Matters should be kept in perspective and an olive branch extended to fans who basically were just doing the job fans will do - supporting their team...our team.

However I can totally understand the the disappointment of those who backed what was indeed the club's official stance also, the boycoytt, as a one -off event had caught the imagination of the majority of us - bot not all unfortunately.

The fact that a few hundred chose to attend the game looked bad for us as a support because an idea which had united the fans seemingly en-masse now only served to divide.

But on the horizon there are indeed other matters requiring our attention, we should eject this episode from our minds, put behind us and move on.

guys im new on this forum (and football forums in general) and realise i have zero credibility compared to other posters here

however being a fresh face on the scene gives the chance of a fresh perspective and i gotta say that watching Rangers fans attack each other on here was really not what i was expecting to find on this forum.

and it's grim to read

not only that, it's playing right into the hands of those who want to see the club die

It's time we stopped being our own worst enemies, found a united front and tell all the haters to feck off

guys im new on this forum (and football forums in general) and realise i have zero credibility compared to other posters here

however being a fresh face on the scene gives the chance of a fresh perspective and i gotta say that watching Rangers fans attack each other on here was really not what i was expecting to find on this forum.

and it's grim to read

not only that, it's playing right into the hands of those who want to see the club die

It's time we stopped being our own worst enemies, found a united front and tell all the haters to feck off

That was tried, 400 people failed to show that united front.

I think the boycott worked. Yes we had a few that went, but thousands didn’t and that worries them. Now we will have the “lets move on, let bygones be bygones, for the sake of Scottish football let’s forgive and forget and now is the time to build bridges”. These are weaselling words of the worried. Ally is trying to be diplomatic, maybe he needs to just listen to the majority of the fans who showed how they felt by not showing up to a club that was quick to call us cheats and pronounce our guilt to anyone who would listen. Minstrel is right when he says that the ones who went should be ashamed of themselves but I fear they lack the ability to look past their own nose to the bigger issue that was being demonstrated.

To my thinking the boycott worked and the scabby ones who went; how did it feel to be the few, you thought fuck them I am going but when you looked around you saw a few hundred creatures like your self with no regard for their fellow Rangers fans. When it came it a modicum of moral fibre, you did not even have that.

The scabs can feed the scabby clubs that tried to do us the maximum amount of harm. I do not class them as Rangers fans because Rangers fans have moral fibre.

I supported the boycott , but i would never in a million years call the fans who went scabs or scum anyone who did is a fucking disgrace. They are entitled to there own choice and opinion and im sure Ally and the players would of been happy to see some support there. But since we are all getting personal, Minstral you should be embaressed and made me come to the opinion that you are a Grade A Dickhead. That is all

I supported the boycott , but i would never in a million years call the fans who went scabs or scum anyone who did is a fucking disgrace. They are entitled to there own choice and opinion and im sure Ally and the players would of been happy to see some support there. But since we are all getting personal, Minstral you should be embaressed and made me come to the opinion that you are a Grade A Dickhead. That is all

So you think its embarrassing to call people scabs yet find it ok to call minstral a grade a dickhead.

bit Ironic,

If brains were made out of dominoes, then you would have the double blank.

Superb :belm2:

I think the boycott worked. Yes we had a few that went, but thousands didn’t and that worries them. Now we will have the “lets move on, let bygones be bygones, for the sake of Scottish football let’s forgive and forget and now is the time to build bridges”. These are weaselling words of the worried. Ally is trying to be diplomatic, maybe he needs to just listen to the majority of the fans who showed how they felt by not showing up to a club that was quick to call us cheats and pronounce our guilt to anyone who would listen. Minstrel is right when he says that the ones who went should be ashamed of themselves but I fear they lack the ability to look past their own nose to the bigger issue that was being demonstrated.

To my thinking the boycott worked and the scabby ones who went; how did it feel to be the few, you thought fuck them I am going but when you looked around you saw a few hundred creatures like your self with no regard for their fellow Rangers fans. When it came it a modicum of moral fibre, you did not even have that.

The scabs can feed the scabby clubs that tried to do us the maximum amount of harm. I do not class them as Rangers fans because Rangers fans have moral fibre.

(tu):sherlock:

IN RESPONSE TO CONCERNS FROM FELLOW FANS, ASSEMBLY VICE PRESIDENT ROSS BLYTH WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RESPOND.

"I HAD INTENDED TO COMPLY WITH THE TANNADICE BOYCOTT EVEN THOUGH NOT FULLY COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

FOLLOWING COMMENTS FROM THE CLUB MANAGER ON FRIDAY THAT HE COULDN'T PERSONALLY CRITICISE THE FANS WHO DID GO, I THEN DECIDED TO ATTEND THE GAME.

NATURALLY I REGRET THE REACTION THIS HAS CAUSED BUT HOPE PEOPLE REALISE THIS WAS NOT DRIVEN BY ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DESIRE TO WATCH THE TEAM PLAY.

I HAVE TONIGHT OFFERED MY RESIGNATION TO THE ASSEMBLY"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bluenose-Rangers-Supporters-Assembly/200509926704378

IN RESPONSE TO CONCERNS FROM FELLOW FANS, ASSEMBLY VICE PRESIDENT ROSS BLYTH WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RESPOND.

"I HAD INTENDED TO COMPLY WITH THE TANNADICE BOYCOTT EVEN THOUGH NOT FULLY COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

FOLLOWING COMMENTS FROM THE CLUB MANAGER ON FRIDAY THAT HE COULDN'T PERSONALLY CRITICISE THE FANS WHO DID GO, I THEN DECIDED TO ATTEND THE GAME.

NATURALLY I REGRET THE REACTION THIS HAS CAUSED BUT HOPE PEOPLE REALISE THIS WAS NOT DRIVEN BY ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DESIRE TO WATCH THE TEAM PLAY.

I HAVE TONIGHT OFFERED MY RESIGNATION TO THE ASSEMBLY"

http://www.facebook....200509926704378

The biggest scab of them all, as well as being a liar.

All the Sphell Clubs now want to start Building Bridges right into our Cash pure and simple they hate us but love our cash so don`t give it to them the End is near for many Clubs ,Just wait to they start producing half yearly reports showing losses then we will see who is surviving and who is going down the tubes .This is the reason they all want /need the reconstruction to go ahead asap they are skint .

I think we need to move on, as a support... We are now in danger of tearing ourselves apart for the whole of the country to see.

The fans who attended were in the wrong, yes I concur, but what can be done about it now that doesn't resort to an out-and-out witch-hunt?

It really needs to stop. We need to move on. We are now treating our own as badly as others have been treating us.

I think we need to move on, as a support... We are now in danger of tearing ourselves apart for the whole of the country to see.

The fans who attended were in the wrong, yes I concur, but what can be done about it now that doesn't resort to an out-and-out witch-hunt?

It really needs to stop. We need to move on. We are now treating our own as badly as others have been treating us.

well said that man

Perhaps if they apologised for letting the side down it would be easier to forgive and forget

I agree, some of our own have been treating the support as badly as others have.......RB is one of them.

He now has the same credibility as odious creep.

Can we move on now?