Trials at Rangers. What happens?

MCLACHLAN1

Faure = Garbage

Kyle = not fit/never was

Argyriou = Garbage

Cribari = Garbage

Stella = No comment

What on earth did these guys show that made Ally think we should sign them? We had umpteen trialists through the door and ended up with that dross. Quite a few folk say they aren't Ally's signings? Well whose are they?

Don't want a repeat of this this summer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally and durrant put them in a line and ask them to tell some jokes. Whoever comes up way the best banter and fits in way the boys best gets a 2 year deal and as many nights oot after a game as they want. That answer your question?

serious yeah?

Argyriou is not garbage by any stretch

This, 100%.

Lets look at it:

Faure = Garbage

Kyle = not fit/never was

Argyriou = Garbage

Cribari = Garbage

Stella = No comment

Faure = Decent at times, but at other times looks shy and spineless. No real pace, more of a centre back I think.

Kyle = Struggled early on for fitness, shed a stone or whatever it was. Finally coming on to a game, scoring goals etc and looking useful - more useful than Sandaza - before apparently his tooth got knocked out in a collision with a keeper and ever since we hear of a leg injury, a knee injury and then following the DU game I read "unsure if he will recover from an ankle injury in time". Something more than meets the eye there.

Argyriou = One of the better signings I'd say. Natural right back who poses more of a threat going forward than Hegarty and Faure. Yet, after picking up an injury and returning to the reserves he can't get a finger on the first team, which is a shame because McCoist is missing a real trick there.

Cribari = Isn't as bad as some make out but nowhere near SPL standard. Probably Div2 maximum. Does the job required for Div3.

Stella = Nobody can comment as we never really seen him play. I'm sure I read a Reserve report saying he was pushing for a First Team place, obviously not.

I don't know where from or why people got the idea that we would have an SPL team in the 3rd Division. It is not required. There is no point in aiming for Cups from the 3rd Division when 1) we can't qualify for Europe through them 2) our squad isn't big enough for them or talented enough and 3) our main focus is getting up the leagues as quickly as possible.

I dismissed any chance in the League or Scottish Cup when we couldn't even win the Challenge Cup. That should have been the eye opener for many on here and throughout the Rangers support.

Despite all the above, another reason we couldn't compete with DU yesterday and aren't dominating SFL3 teams is because we are far from the required fitness levels.

The summer will be welcomed with joy by this Bear because we need a good break, a good pre-season and a dramatic overhaul of the playing squad and coaching staff.

If these guys could get deals, I dread to think how shit the likes of Luigi Bruins, Frings, Enar Jaager and Zlatan Muslimovic must have been.

They're probably all world class. Hate to say it but when Green mentions McCoist having a £10million war chest at his disposal I seize up with dread.

I'm now past the point in believing Ally is manager material and frightened to think what players he'll bring in when the transfer embargo is up.