Not Enjoying This Season

TMB

I'm not enjoying this season. I'm not entertained. The football we play is boring. I'm very unimpressed by most of our players. I like Wallace, Templeton, McLeod, Jig, but that's about it.

During the summer we won't be able to bring anyone else in and our style of play won't change any so will it be this bad next season?

My season ticket is £400 and I want to see more. One up front, long ball tactics, with an unfit team? What's going on!?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a manager who knows how to manage in the lower leagues. We need the equivalent of Neil Warnock. The football doesn't need to be the best, but the least we're asking for is a little purpose in the play, and at least a little focus on tactics.

Ally just looks lost unfortunately.

I'm not surprised questions are being asked. The team is really unfit, as seen on Saturday, which is where a lot of our problems lie. We are a baw hair fitter than part-time squads, that's the problem. We should be running over teams from the very start.

I still maintain the belief that the problem lies at training. McCoist, McDowall and Durrant do not possess enough knowledge and ideas for the training field. We need another 2 or 3 good coaches to come in with new ideas, new routines and a new fitness coach who will put the players through the paces and get their fitness up. We need a whole new approach now. Our training and general approach is out of date and the time to change is now!!

Think too much is expected too soon to be honest.

If you look at clubs that have gone through similar problems like Leeds and Fiorentina it's taken them years to get back to normal, we were never going to go from what we've been through in the last 12 months and be world beaters in the space of a few months.

It's going to be a long road but how good is going to feel when we are back on top again?

I must be the only one that isn't impressed by Templeton this season.

The only player I've been impressed with has been McLeod, and I think that's down to the fact he's having to work so hard to hold things together. Noone else seems to know what they're doing, I can only assume Ally's lost it.

I don't know how anyone knows out training methods or knows what methods are done or not done.

Something isn't working but I don't know what or why however it all comes down to the manager at the end of the day.

Ally himself knows it's not good enough as he has repeatedly said the past few weeks but it's alarming the players don't seem to respond.

Don't know what you're watching. Everyone else is having a ball, mate.

Do you mean every non Rangers player is having the ball? Just about sums up our efforts up to now.

This season has been woeful so far in terms of our style/quality of football and progression of talented players.

I'm enjoying it ironically. Its funny to imagine a Rangers team resorting to playing the long ball against fat lads who work in chip shops. Its so resolutely absurd it could have been a sketch out of Monty Python .

I knew Ally was a comedic genius after watching Question of Sport, but he's taking it to another level now....

I'm not enjoying this season. I'm not entertained. The football we play is boring. I'm very unimpressed by most of our players. I like Wallace, Templeton, McLeod, Jig, but that's about it.

During the summer we won't be able to bring anyone else in and our style of play won't change any so will it be this bad next season?

My season ticket is £400 and I want to see more. One up front, long ball tactics, with an unfit team? What's going on!?

What did you expect ?

Onwards and upwards.

I was ridiculed on here by saying he was nothing special when we were signing him. He's been decent at times, but that's it.

He is a good player with other decent players around him players like him need other good players to be effective ....try's to beat to many men .. When he does get his head up and cross a ball he sees big sandancer and clearly doesn't want to cross it to him as he's a waste of space !! Tempeton is good player and can change a game on his day.....also runs like a 5 year old girl haha

He is a good player with other decent players around him players like him need other good players to be effective ....try's to beat to many men .. When he does get his head up and cross a ball he sees big sandancer and clearly doesn't want to cross it to him as he's a waste of space !! Tempeton is good player and can change a game on his day.....also runs like a 5 year old girl haha

he runs like his knickers are halfway down to his knees.