Not Enjoying This Season

TMB

I'm not enjoying this season. I'm not entertained. The football we play is boring. I'm very unimpressed by most of our players. I like Wallace, Templeton, McLeod, Jig, but that's about it.

During the summer we won't be able to bring anyone else in and our style of play won't change any so will it be this bad next season?

My season ticket is £400 and I want to see more. One up front, long ball tactics, with an unfit team? What's going on!?

If we are honest, we have not been entertained for years apart from the odd games.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The atmosphere has been great in general but the football on show from Rangers is turgid stuff.

Will the crowds still turn up in record numbers if this style of play continues?

this season coming will be a big test. Essentially the same team because of the transfer embargo means the same level.

I'm not enjoying this season. I'm not entertained. The football we play is boring. I'm very unimpressed by most of our players. I like Wallace, Templeton, McLeod, Jig, but that's about it.

During the summer we won't be able to bring anyone else in and our style of play won't change any so will it be this bad next season?

My season ticket is £400 and I want to see more. One up front, long ball tactics, with an unfit team? What's going on!?

Little has impressed me when played in the right position. He's a decent player.

this season coming will be a big test. Essentially the same team because of the transfer embargo means the same level.

Mind we can sign players in the summer threw the loophole that we sign a free agent and it has to registered after the window shuts(as far as I am aware)

Just fuck off then ... You sound offended, you have no right to be offended, so Just fuck off ... who cares about you

I am a "pint glass" half full sort of person, so will continue to enjoy just the fact we are here playing football, as last year we could have been totally destroyed.

And contrary to the troubles we have had (and are still having), I believe in the years to come many of us will look back on this season with the greatest nostalgia, and remember it as one of our great seasons, possibly even the greatest season in their lifetime.

Diddums.

The fans of the teams we are playing, this is their life. Week in, week out for as long as they'll watch football.

I think we can put up with it for a couple of years after the way we've been spoiled in previous years.

Stick with it mate.

The cause is greater than the entertainment value. These are crucial years. We must stand by Rangers at all costs.

I can't stand the thought of seeing SPL teams at our ground again, but I'll still buy a season ticket if I don't want to attend.

Stick with it mate.

The cause is greater than the entertainment value. These are crucial years. We must stand by Rangers at all costs.

I can't stand the thought of seeing SPL teams at our ground again, but I'll still buy a season ticket if I don't want to attend.

Spot on !! It will also be interesting where the next few years takes us! It's unfortunate we can't just fuck off to engerland

"I'm not enjoying this season. I'm not entertained. The football we play is boring. I'm very unimpressed by most of our players. I like Wallace, Templeton, McLeod, Jig, but that's about it."

Can't argue with any of that. <cr>

Let's be honest jonny,if someone slagged off Rangers you wouldn't argue with it.

I must be the only one that isn't impressed by Templeton this season.

There's a reason why he only got a couple of U21 caps for Scotland and why he's never even had a senior call up by 24 years old and that's probably because he isn't anywhere near as good as our support have made him out to be over the past few years.

There's a reason why he only got a couple of U21 caps for Scotland and why he's never even had a senior call up by 24 years old and that's probably because he isn't anywhere near as good as our support have made him out to be over the past few years.

The Dundee United lad GMS showed how far behind Templeton is in terms of that level of football.