Not Enjoying This Season

TMB

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought this season was going to be anything more than a struggle, We will win the league at a canter which is not good when we come up against teams who are set up better.

Have enjoyed seeing the young guys coming through and would hope they see more game time before the end of the season.

I'm enjoying it ironically. Its funny to imagine a Rangers team resorting to playing the long ball against fat lads who work in chip shops. Its so resolutely absurd it could have been a sketch out of Monty Python .

I knew Ally was a comedic genius after watching Question of Sport, but he's taking it to another level now....

Got to be a taig.

On pie and bovril they constantly try and rip Rangers fans with "bighouse" patter.

Seriously read that above and tell me it's a Rangers fan.

I'm enjoying it ironically. Its funny to imagine a Rangers team resorting to playing the long ball against fat lads who work in chip shops. Its so resolutely absurd it could have been a sketch out of Monty Python .

I knew Ally was a comedic genius after watching Question of Sport, but he's taking it to another level now....

Admittedly Im quite impressed at how long you've managed to stay on here, ya tarrier bastard.

Can't say I'm really enjoying the performances on the pitch or why, it seems to me, week after week the team seems unable or unwilling to demonstrate the talent they have and the authority and determination to do well that they should have in pulling on a Rangers jersey. But I have immensely enjoyed the support Bears of all ages are giving - that is the real joy right now, and alongside that the work Charles and the Board are doing to put Rangers back on a strong sustainable financial footing and to get the sort of money we will need to propel Rangers back to the top. Am also enjoying the open style of Charles as CEO in saying what he means and doing it and going out of his way to make contact with fans. The frustrations at many of the performances on the park - the really really important football game itself - is only partly offset by some of the performanced by individual players and by the fact that somehow we have managed to get a decent enough lead at this stage and God forbid that comes under any sort of serious threat before the end of the season. For me there is more tension at the games than enjoyment but that's probably just me and I'm probably looking for more from what is largely a scratch squad in this first season in lower Divs.