Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true he should be out on his arse. It wouldn't surprise me as the Assembly and RST are full of self serving individuals... don't even get me started on the RFFF.

Time for a clearout of these "associations" and unite under ONE group, ONE AIM, ONE OUTLOOK!

The reason I have worded it in such a way is because it came from Leggat's blog.

Now it is well known Leggat is now in cahoots with the RST and Dingwall so it could be shit stirring or it could be the truth.

If anyone knows Ross or can contact him I would do so as these are serious allegations.

It's fucking political , we will never be one big group to many have self interest .

I think someone has told leggat ( Dingwall ) that he was there and he's took it all in .

It's a fucking joke .

Legat is an embarrassing auld fuck aswell. He just writes absolute pish. If your going to post shite like that make sure it's true.

You mean he defied the clear wishes of the club?

If true his position is untenable.

Since my post (above) I've seen it reported elsewhere that Blyth did NOT attend Saturday's game.

If true (I like that phrase) Blyth's lawyer should have a letter winging its way to Leggat as we speak.

It is being said by some that the busted flush RST are involved in this scurrilous an underhanded rumour.

Despicable if accurate. :angry:

Since my post (above) I've seen it reported elsewhere that Blyth did NOT attend Saturday's game.

If true (I like that phrase) Blyth's lawyer should have a letter winging its way to Leggat as we speak.

It is being said by some that the busted flush RST are involved in this scurrilous an underhanded rumour.

Absolutely fucking shocking. Leggat is an embarrassment aswell for running this bullshit

;) Perhaps my thread heading was not off the mark :)

Well done to him for following his team. (tu)

It's claimed by some that he wasn't there - that this was a set-up by one of his enemies in the Busted Flush Consortium.

According to Blyth he wasn't there and is not, like those who did shite on the club, a dirty low-life-fucking-scab-bastard.

It's claimed by some that he wasn't there - that this was a set-up by one of his enemies in the Busted Flush Consortium.

According to Blyth he wasn't there and is not, like those who did shite on the club, a dirty low-life-fucking-scab-bastard.

Real Rangers supporters. (tu)