Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

Sadly no I'm not.

Anyone with a modicum of guilt or shame would have refused this honour but since he didn't it merely proves his 'apology' was not sincere.

A fans rep.....I'll leave that for others to judge.

I'll happily judge. Blyth is a proven hypocritical liar, totally unfit to represent Rangers fans.

I understand Blyth collects match programmes and sells them to other Rangers fans on Ebay. I bet he took the opportunity to pick up a few copies of "the boycott match" programme last week.

What a shameless, invertebrate wretch. And some Bears are seriously advocating that he stays as VP of a supporters' group?

I don't think so.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly no I'm not.

Anyone with a modicum of guilt or shame would have refused this honour but since he didn't it merely proves his 'apology' was not sincere.

A fans rep.....I'll leave that for others to judge.

Just cannot get my head round how anyone could be so shameless, a truly despicable person imo.

I'll happily judge. Blyth is a proven hypocritical liar, totally unfit to represent Rangers fans.

I understand Blyth collects match programmes and sells them to other Rangers fans on Ebay. I bet he took the opportunity to pick up a few copies of "the boycott match" programme last week.

What a shameless, invertebrate wretch. And some Bears are seriously advocating that he stays as VP of a supporters' group?

I don't think so.

Oh ffs.

Not content with his offering of resignation (his crime? wanting to see his team) The RSA issued their statement on the overwhelming urge from their members to boycott. that he personally thought otherwise is neither here nor there.

You feel the need to further discredit him selling on programmes to fellow bears who obviously want a copy.

What a snivelling point to raise.

Oh ffs.

Not content with his offering of resignation (his crime? wanting to see his team) The RSA issued their statement on the overwhelming urge from their members to boycott. that he personally thought otherwise is neither here nor there.

You feel the need to further discredit him selling on programmes to fellow bears who obviously want a copy.

The 'crime' isn't wanting to see his team, it is his hypocritical stance.

Oh ffs.

He will always be known as the scab along with the rest of the scabs that attended. When you think he sneaked into the Arabs end thinking that he would not be spotted. He is one of the i love the the Rangers mob who brag that they have never missed a game, and think that they are better fans then anyone else.

The 'crime' isn't wanting to see his team, it is his hypocritical stance.

What hypocritical stance?

The RSA issued their statements based on the fan base as did the club. He obviously thought otherwise.... as VC he should have honoured the RSA's wishes but it isn't hypocritical. The blood lust over Blythe and the other 300 or so fans who attended is becoming a bit of a pantomime.

The invasions into his personal life however is alarming. Whose business is it if he sells on programmes or not?

He will always be known as the scab along with the rest of the scabs that attended. When you think he sneaked into the Arabs end thinking that he would not be spotted. He is one of the i love the the Rangers mob who brag that they have never missed a game, and think that they are better fans then anyone else.

By you perhaps. To me he just acted like an idiot but nonetheless is a true bear.

He is a bear, but true bears do not sell their fellow bears down the river.

He didn't do that. You might be upset over his choice to attend the game but I suggest you man up and get over it.

He should be removed, of that I agree 100%.

Offered his resignation when he should have handed it in but the abuse he's getting is way over the top. Now we have so called bears looking into his personal matters trying to further damage him. Shameful stuff from a section of support who never tire in attempting to mock and berate fellow fans.

What hypocritical stance?

The RSA issued their statements based on the fan base as did the club. He obviously thought otherwise.... as VC he should have honoured the RSA's wishes but it isn't hypocritical. The blood lust over Blythe and the other 300 or so fans who attended is becoming a bit of a pantomime.

The invasions into his personal life however is alarming. Whose business is it if he sells on programmes or not?

What a weak, panty-wetting defence of a proven liar. Telling RSA members not to go and then going himself is not hypocritical? Really? I suggest you invest in a dictionary.

Maybe you could pick one up 2nd hand on Ebay from a real Rangers man?

I don't think so.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? What a pathetic thing to bring up.

He didn't do that. You might be upset over his choice to attend the game but I suggest you man up and get over it.

Offered his resignation when he should have handed it in but the abuse he's getting is way over the top. Now we have so called bears looking into his personal matters trying to further damage him. Shameful stuff from a section of support who never tire in attempting to mock and berate fellow fans.

That is what happens when you preach to fellow bears one thing, then you sneak away and do another thing. All he had to say was that he did not agree with the boycott, and that he would attend. Also even after getting caught, he still lied and said he did not attend.

What a weak, panty-wetting defence of a proven liar. Telling RSA members not to go and then going himself is not hypocritical? Really? I suggest you invest in a dictionary.

Maybe you could pick one up 2nd hand on Ebay from a real Rangers man?

I don't really care for defending him, he done what he done and should be removed from his position though I maintain he was and is free to attend any game he wants. I do care about your further crusade to berate him. Its pathetic.

That is what happens when you preach to fellow bears one thing, then you sneak away and do another thing. All he had to say was that he did not agree with the boycott, and that he would attend. Also even after getting caught, he still lied and said he did not attend.

He didn't preach. The RSA acted upon its members wishes and he decided to do otherwise.

Yes he should have stated his position but with all the talk of scabs etc before the game I understand him keeping quiet.

Its ironic that he was exposed by one section of the tit for tat brigade only to be further castigated by the other.

No wonder most Rangers fans don't listen to a word they say and simply go about their own business.

Is lying acceptable behaviour for the VP of the Assembly and indeed a "die hard bear"

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? What a pathetic thing to bring up.

Fancy you springing to the defence of a man who has shamed the Rangers support?

Let's see now; a fans' chief gives an interview to Graham Spiers explaining the need for a boycott. He's then humiliatingly outed as having attended the game on a widely-read Rangers blog. When asked if he was at the game by a Rangers site Admin, he lied. He then admitted it and further humiliated the club when the Scottish Sun ran a story highlighting his hypocrisy. Next thing we know, he's on the pitch at Ibrox in front of the very fans he lied to.

Yep, I can really see why the great TWB would stick up for a guy acting in that fashion.

As for me raising Blyth selling programmes on Ebay? He must have had some reason for being at Tannadice. We know he wasn't "supporting the team" as he was in the home end. Maybe his motivation was financial?

Is lying acceptable behaviour for the VP of the Assembly and indeed a "die hard bear"

No, he should go, end of.

But I understand him doing so with all the talk that went on prior and after the game.

COI predicted he'd get his head kicked in fs

Doubt that it will happen myself but that there are folk wanting it to happen and looking forward to it with glee is deeply troubling.

No, he should go, end of.

But I understand him doing so with all the talk that went on prior and after the game.

COI predicted he'd get his head kicked in fs

Doubt that it will happen myself but that there are folk wanting it to happen and looking forward to it with glee is deeply troubling.

Read what I posted. I said (and still say) that anyone acting the way Blyth has almost certainly will be accosted on sight IF he and the Assembly don't do the right thing and bring his time in a senior cpapacity at a fans' group to an end immediately.

If we've learned anything from Craig Whyte, it's that no-one can lie to the Rangers support and expect to get away with it.

Fancy you springing to the defence of a man who has shamed the Rangers support?

Let's see now; a fans' chief gives an interview to Graham Spiers explaining the need for a boycott. He's then humiliatingly outed as having attended the game on a widely-read Rangers blog. When asked if he was at the game by a Rangers site Admin, he lied. He then admitted it and further humiliated the club when the Scottish Sun ran a story highlighting his hypocrisy. Next thing we know, he's on the pitch at Ibrox in front of the very fans he lied to.

Yep, I can really see why the great TWB would stick up for a guy acting in that fashion.

As for me raising Blyth selling programmes on Ebay? He must have had some reason for being at Tannadice. We know he wasn't "supporting the team" as he was in the home end. Maybe his motivation was financial?

Sorry to burst your wee bubble here but I said earlier in the thread that his position is untenable and he should offer his resignation.

Apology accepted.