Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true he should be out on his arse. It wouldn't surprise me as the Assembly and RST are full of self serving individuals... don't even get me started on the RFFF.

Time for a clearout of these "associations" and unite under ONE group, ONE AIM, ONE OUTLOOK!

Rfff?

Anytime i've heard Ross Blyth speak he has always represented us well imo.

Regarding the fans who chose to attend the Dundee Utd game, while not defending their decision (not one i agreed with) what would the reaction have been from others had the game been played at Ibrox? as Dundee Utd would have made more financially from even a 20% full stadium.

How many would have boycotted a home fixture?

So if he wasnt there would anyone (The OP, in particular) mind if I either amended the title or deleted the thread? After all its unfair on him if stuff like this is posted about him when it is untrue.

Has he come out and denied it then?

If so what action is he taking against Leggat?

If he hasn't denied it why not?

Bottom line is Blyth is an ordinary Bear who has not missed a game in years, home, away or friendly.

That sums the guy up.

I used to enjoy Leggo.

But now he rants incoherently and has fucked up and called it wrong so often in recent months.

His style is of writing is bizzare at times and belongs to an era called yesteryear. It's time he hung up his boots before his mental state gets any worse.

There is no qustion that Creep is an absolute ARSE, but Leggat constantly obsesses about him, constantly predicting his demise, meantime, the truth is that the Creep is getting all the decent gigs going that the mhedia has to offer.

Why should anyone have to prove that they did not attend the game.

Is this what we are now stooping to. We now appear to have some that would judge and sentence a fellow fan on here say alone. Pathetic and worrying. We are danger of creating our very own Gestapo if this carries on.

Has he come out and denied it then?

If so what action is he taking against Leggat?

If he hasn't denied it why not?

Why should he? Surely it is up to the accuser to prove such a thing happened. Making an accusation such as this one is pretty serious and requires more than just hearsay and innuendo.