Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's none of your fucking business, on all 3 fronts.

Yes it fucking is. He is Vice President of the Assembly who called on all their members to boycott this fixture.

An allegation has been made against him that he defied the wishes of the Assembly he represents.

He has to come out and deny it or face up to it. He cannot hide away whilst such an accusation has been made against him.

Why should he? Surely it is up to the accuser to prove such a thing happened. Making an accusation such as this one is pretty serious and requires more than just hearsay and innuendo.

If someone called you a rapist or a child abuser in print would you stay silent insisting they prove it whilst the whispers and innuendo grow.

The accusation has been made by Leggat not me which a few on this thread would do well to remember.

And the reason he has to comment is because of his influential position on the Assembly.

How can they hope to have any respect or credibility if they ask their members to do one thing and a senior committee member allegedly does the opposite?

If someone called you a rapist or a child abuser in print would you stay silent insisting they prove it whilst the whispers and innuendo grow.

The accusation has been made by Leggat not me which a few on this thread would do well to remember.

And the reason he has to comment is because of his influential position on the Assembly.

How can they hope to have any respect or credibility if they ask their members to do one thing and a senior committee member allegedly does the opposite?

Comparing someone who followed their team to a rapist and child abuser. What a fucken wanker. doh

Are you seriously comparing rape and child abuse to going to a football match?

End of the day an allegation against Ross has been made. He needs to come out and clarify the situation. I've no idea if he went or not but I will say he is a great Rangers fan.

I think he's denied it mate. One of the posters said hrs denied it on his facebook