Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the day an allegation against Ross has been made. He needs to come out and clarify the situation. I've no idea if he went or not but I will say he is a great Rangers fan.

Oh my.......3-days after the event it appears no denial is forthcoming.

I find that bizarre given the RSA's publicly-stated position on the boycott.

If he went against the wishes of the RSA his position is untenable - if he didn't attend (and we don't yet know:- *see 'no denial' above) then I'd like to think his lawyers will be in touch with Leggat.

Oh my.......3-days after the event it appears no denial is forthcoming.

I find that bizarre given the RSA's publicly-stated position on the boycott.

If he went against the wishes of the RSA his position is untenable - if he didn't attend (and we don't yet know:- *see 'no denial' above) then I'd like to think his lawyers will be in touch with Leggat.

What business is it of yours? Seems your on some sort of witch hunt against the guy.

I hope the guy did go. Shows he's not a fucking sheep.

Sheep? No - he's a representative of a Rangers Supporters group that publicly supported the boycott.

The RSA will be delighted to know you consider them 'sheep' too.

Given your stance on this and other threads I'm surprised you didn't go down Scab Road on Saturday.

All mouth and trousers, as the saying goes.

Well the question does need to be answered;

Why did he go and the association support not attending but the rest of the RST did not? (or are they 400 strong with somebody "extremely special" in the crowd with them?)

Did they want to make sure the pie queue was empty at half time?

Edit: bloody hell keep typing ot and not to, FFS!

Even if Ross releases a statement now the damage to him and the Assembly is done.

There is a lot more to this than him attending or not attending a football match.

Five days on from the match in question and four days on from Leggat's allegations and still no comment from the man accused.

Time to shit or get off that potty.

Hmm, it's an iffy one.

Don't like all this witch hunt pish but has he been asked directly by someone "in the loop"?

No one does but this has "stitch up" written all over it and there are more people who need spoken to than Ross.

His refusal after 4 days to simply deny it make it look to the world that he has attended. If that is the case then he has some serious questions to answer from his fellow Assembly members.

No one does but this has "stitch up" written all over it and there are more people who need spoken to than Ross.

His refusal after 4 days to simply deny it make it look to the world that he has attended. If that is the case then he has some serious questions to answer from his fellow Assembly members.

(tu)

What do you think was a stich up?