Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assembly have just issued a statement on their Facebook page stating that Ross did attend the game and has offered his resignation as Vice President.

Finally he and they have addressed this situation but quite frankly they have dealt with this like rank amateurs and god knows what damage they have done to the reputation of the Assembly.

IN RESPONSE TO CONCERNS FROM FELLOW FANS, ASSEMBLY VICE PRESIDENT ROSS BLYTH WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RESPOND.

"I HAD INTENDED TO COMPLY WITH THE TANNADICE BOYCOTT EVEN THOUGH NOT FULLY COMFORTABLE WITH IT.

FOLLOWING COMMENTS FROM THE CLUB MANAGER ON FRIDAY THAT HE COULDN'T PERSONALLY CRITICISE THE FANS WHO DID GO, I THEN DECIDED TO ATTEND THE GAME.

NATURALLY I REGRET THE REACTION THIS HAS CAUSED BUT HOPE PEOPLE REALISE THIS WAS NOT DRIVEN BY ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DESIRE TO WATCH THE TEAM PLAY.

I HAVE TONIGHT OFFERED MY RESIGNATION TO THE ASSEMBLY"

Apologise to whom? The Rangers support for ignoring the clubs wishes or the club? Either way I take it that we will be expecting an apology from those who continue to sing about fenians? Clubs wishes and all that...

What the fuck are you blabbering about now?

Apologise to whom? The Rangers support for ignoring the clubs wishes or the club? Either way I take it that we will be expecting an apology from those who continue to sing about fenians? Clubs wishes and all that...

I'd imagine more along the lines of an apology to the members of the RSA, who he urged to boycott the game before ignoring the boycott himself.

you want him to apologise. for what and to whom?

If you're honestly this obtuse I'm not wasting my time drawing you pictures or writing in monosyllabic words.

He's the vice chairman of the RSA. There's your first clue. Start from there and see how you get on.

He could apologise to his Assembly colleagues and the Rangers support in general for being a two-faced, hypocritical cunt.

Then maybe you could apologise for your lame, uncalled-for "whataboutery".

How does that sound?

Aww. Did someone ask a question you don't like?

If he's a scab for breaking the boycott under which category do those who continue to ignore the clubs wishes regarding 'sectarian singing' fall into?

He was telling fans not to attend, then goes to the game himself, he has no morals.

If you're honestly this obtuse I'm not wasting my time drawing you pictures or writing in monosyllabic words.

He's the vice chairman of the RSA. There's your first clue. Start from there and see how you get on.

Did the club ever actually advise supporters not to buy direct from Dundee Utd or did they simply refuse an allocation and then criticise DU for selling direct to supporters?