Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

See, all those supporters groups seem to have some idea that they are all important. They really aren't. They don't serve the interests of the average Rangers fan. The Assembly is, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, a remnant of SDM's 'cult of personality' when the shit started to hit the fan in 2003/2004.The very fact that we have an organisation set up to communicate between a few other organisations is ridiculous. Whatever happened to ordinary football fans? Now you're either on a committee of some fancy titled supporters group or you're an Ultra (except you're no really an Ultra because Ultras are bad). Why can't we get behind the one thing that brought us all together in the first place?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, all those supporters groups seem to have some idea that they are all important. They really aren't. They don't serve the interests of the average Rangers fan. The Assembly is, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here, a remnant of SDM's 'cult of personality' when the shit started to hit the fan in 2003/2004.The very fact that we have an organisation set up to communicate between a few other organisations is ridiculous. Whatever happened to ordinary football fans? Now you're either on a committee of some fancy titled supporters group or you're an Ultra (except you're no really an Ultra because Ultras are bad). Why can't we get behind the one thing that brought us all together in the first place?

You're diverging from the issue at hand here.

Nothing yet, as far as we know, I just feel he has made an awful lot of big claims with not a lot to back it up.

He can get carried away sure, but the fact you can't pin point any bare faced proper lies says it all.

Mr. Blyth here was never even man enough to confess attending the game when first asked.

STOP THE PRESS!!

Elected 'Official' in Lying Scandal!

If we're going to get the pitchforks out every time someone lies then some my have our Chief Executive in their sigts soon.

I agree that the Assembly is a waste of time and serves no useful purpose as far as I'm concerned. I know Andy Kerr and we occasionally communicate about RFC. He seems a decent chap to me. I have told him that the RSA doesn't do much for any ordinary fan who isn't in a supporters club. The Assembly was set up to represent everyone but it appears to be just another Supporters Association which only deals with RSCs.

As for your comment about Green, you should clarify where he has lied to us (allegedly). You do RFC no favours with unsubstantiated conjecture.

This reminds me of when we went on strike over a dispute at our Mine for 2 weeks, concerning our Union representative.A lot of our members voted against it, but the majority vote carried the day, which is the democratic way of things.

We then found out that our union man had gone working in a fucking Butcher shop for the period we had no wages.

Makes you wonder about the ethics of some people.

This guy is exactly what is wrong with the Rangers support. Never standing together. Yet, he is meant to be a leader of a supporters Association?

Get him to fuck and he should have to sit on the roof of the club deck from now on the wanker.

Because thats the litmus test for a mans moral fibre. Choosing whether to go to the football or not.

Two faced hypocritical cunt? You mean like the large number of fans who wanted Smith gone after Kaunas yet lauded him for a knighthood later? or the fans who weren't going back after Mojo signed and went back. Or those who wouldn't celebrate Millers goals but did? THAT kind of two-faced, hypocritical cunt?

Woeful attempt at mischief making. Fans of this club have a thirst to defend it and will take any appropriate action to do so, sometimes acting on a first instinct. Quite a few examples of this you have pointed out already. The people who attended this game did not defend the club acting on a first, second or third instinct. They acted of their own accord and ignored a strategy put in place by the board, the club and the fans. It was agreed upon long before the game took place without rebuttal. Whether the strategy was successful or not is meaningless as the results were never returned, never could be returned due to selfishness desecrating a very noble snub.

The fact that such a high member of a supporters organisation attended this game should enlighten everyone to the fact that uniformity can no longer exist in this boys club atmosphere. While we have egocentric maniacs battling for position among meaningless ranking systems and thinking they have the right to be coercive towards regular fans. Dingwall should have been an indication. It's time to end this sorry charade and finally unite the fans. Not listening to fan-group types saying 'we need to unite the fans' and then acting on that. We don't require a leader, we already have one.