Ross Blyth offers resignation after attending Tannadice

Adoniram

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is they have just signed their own death warrant :matron:

Not really, they're not even really an organisation as far as I can tell. Appointed by the club in the Murray era as an umbrella organisation to represent all RSCs. How many RSC members even know they exist? :unsure:

Still, if this is the case any credibility they have among Rangers fans is gone. Which fortunately for them means they'll get more media interviews...

Not really, they're not even really an organisation as far as I can tell. Appointed by the club in the Murray era as an umbrella organisation to represent all RSCs. How many RSC members even know they exist? :unsure:

Still, if this is the case any credibility they have among Rangers fans is gone. Which fortunately for them means they'll get more media interviews...

Not very many other groups have said too much about this so far as far as I have seen.

Wonder why?

Thought they might use this as a propaganda coup for themselves.

Not like some to remain quiet.

You are right though, any credibility is now away if this is true

heard that the RSA have refused his resignation

If they have, Blyth will get his fucking Lundy cunt kicked in on sight at Ibrox by Bears who don't appreciate taking orders from lying, hypocritical cunts..

That's not a threat, it's a statement of fact.

Haven't read the whole thread, have seen the angry arse statements and saw the shop steward remarks (assuming you meant making a mitigation for mercy), that was about enough to be fair.

The boycott happened by the vast majority of fans and it even needed some fecking retards who should not be there like the journo to make up the numbers.

We need to get over this Scab business and remember however misguided and apparently disloyal they were, they are still Rangers fans, stop the criticising and the excuse making, too late now anyway it happened.

Yes blyth's position is untenable as any man with a modicum of decency would have stayed away with his fellow support and more importantly of what I assume are his Paying Members wishes.

Just my tuppence worth but the infighting needs to stop and little things like this are a tad pathetic. Can never unit when we fight.

Haven't read the whole thread, have seen the angry arse statements and saw the shop steward remarks (assuming you meant making a mitigation for mercy), that was about enough to be fair.

The boycott happened by the vast majority of fans and it even needed some fecking retards who should not be there like the journo to make up the numbers.

We need to get over this Scab business and remember however misguided and apparently disloyal they were, they are still Rangers fans, stop the criticising and the excuse making, too late now anyway it happened.

Yes blyth's position is untenable as any man with a modicum of decency would have stayed away with his fellow support and more importantly of what I assume are his Paying Members wishes.

Just my tuppence worth but the infighting needs to stop and little things like this are a tad pathetic. Can never unit when we fight.

The infighting can stop and we as a support can start to move on just as soon as the worthless, lying cunt Blyth steps down or is papped out.

And not a second sooner.

This is not just about breaking a boycott. He lied to other Rangers fans about attending the game. He continued to lie until he finally realised the cat was out the bag and only then did he admit attending. I also do not recall any apology to the fans or to those people he lied to.

That in my eyes makes him a worthless piece of shit.

Why would they do this, seriously? That hard to get someone else to take his role?

The other committee members will be personal friends of his, I presume. Duty and professionalism has to take precedence, if they refuse his resignation they expose themselves for what they are. Acceptance of his resignation and a denial that they knew his intentions leaves them with credibility.

The other committee members will be personal friends of his, I presume. Duty and professionalism has to take precedence, if they refuse his resignation they expose themselves for what they are. Acceptance of his resignation and a denial that they knew his intentions leaves them with credibility.

They can still meet him in the pub as personal friends, but if groups like these want to be taken seriously it has to be out the window for a decision like this.

This is not just about breaking a boycott. He lied to other Rangers fans about attending the game. He continued to lie until he finally realised the cat was out the bag and only then did he admit attending. I also do not recall any apology to the fans or to those people he lied to.

That in my eyes makes him a worthless piece of shit.

Think you may have missed that part where I say he is not worthy of his position, I just didn't use phrases like "Kick his head in" or "Worthless piece of shit"

If I have missed the part about him sayin "I am no going, not going to be with tha scabby b*stards" I apologise, I do not care enough about that individual to actually give a flying monkeys fuck.

Yeah that's right, a FLYING FUCKING MONKEY

They can still meet him in the pub as personal friends, but if groups like these want to be taken seriously it has to be out the window for a decision like this.

Completely agree (tu)

If the RSA don't accept his resignation, we can add it to the list of supporters groups who seem unwilling or unable to deal with prominent members who are causing problems.

Completely agree (tu)

If the RSA don't accept his resignation, we can add it to the list of supporters groups who seem unwilling or unable to deal with prominent members who are causing problems.

This I concur with should the fans unite, personally I don't give a flyin......okay yeah I agree with BP

Completely agree (tu)

It would also sadly see the boycott lose most credibility in my opinion. Despite the few hundred there I still felt it was a worthy action and could be considered for the future. But if Blyth stays on after this it's a big blow.

It would also sadly see the boycott lose most credibility in my opinion. Despite the few hundred there I still felt it was a worthy action and could be considered for the future. But if Blyth stays on after this it's a big blow.

If Blyth stays on, it tells you all you want to know about him.