Jacko Gives Rangers A Kick Up The Jacksie

billmcmurdo

Pretty much everything in that article has been mentioned on this forum repeatedly. Jackson is among us... :shifty:

As for the Green/Murray 'issue'. Most likely making mountains out of molehills because, like it said in the article, any suspected issues between our CEO and our Chairman will spook investors. However having spoken at length with Mr Murray back in December he was very clear that for Rangers to progress we had to focus on the business side of our club and that involves a working relationship with our competitors.

I agree with him. We can't just keep on scowling and spitting at these people. Do they deserve our contempt? Of course they do. They deserve a lot fucking worse. But, if people can't see that we are starting to become like them then it's worrying. We need to step back and take a look at ourselves before we go too far down this road of hatred and bitterness.

I agree with him on the team side of things, but this self pity pish is a fucking joke, this is all part of the media hounding us to forgive and forget! "move on" as they keep preaching, Aye go fuck yourselves! You cunts, and that includes you Jackson if you're reading, had all but had us guilty of fucking genocide! You want us to move on because you lot fucking had us guilty on the big tax case before any judgement, and when we won it you couldn't fucking believe it, or bring yourselves to accept it, so you can stick your "move on" right up your Daily Rhebel arsehole!

Oh my God - how dare a journalist crticise Rangers. He's obviously a taig/paedo/cunt/fanny (delete as appropriate).

Time to stop pissing about - get the team performing properly on the pitch and any boardroom stuff will take care of itself.

Ally, McDowell and Durrant need to go now. Heretical - he deserves to the end of the season at least because of what he did last year? No he deserves a medal and honorary life membership at Ibrox for what he did last year. He cannot manage a football team - end of.

Oh my God - how dare a journalist crticise Rangers. He's obviously a taig/paedo/cunt/fanny (delete as appropriate).

Time to stop pissing about - get the team performing properly on the pitch and any boardroom stuff will take care of itself.

Ally, McDowell and Durrant need to go now. Heretical - he deserves to the end of the season at least because of what he did last year? No he deserves a medal and honorary life membership at Ibrox for what he did last year. He cannot manage a football team - end of.

It's not a case of a journalist not allowed to criticise Rangers, if he sticks to the football then most people would probably agree with him, but he then goes on and on about the same old pish, which we are fed up listening too.

It's cnts like him that will not let it go, we're starting from scratch and just getting on with it, so why cant cnts like him just leave us alone to get on with it, without constant digs at the fans, and CG.

I never see any other teams matches reported in this manner.