Culture change?

Bluenose1986

Heard from a boy in work that some players were out on Saturday night. I obviously can't confirm that and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

These boys are getting away with murder and no wonder they huff and puff midweek.

It'll never happen but this needs to change. They should have, in my opinion been in on Sunday for a double session.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck now its the players Shouldnae be allowed out. Fucking hell.

Not after that fucking shite naw. And especially Perry who was kidding us all on he was injured. Not that fucking injured eh?

Shat himself more like because he was getting the cunt taking right out of him.

Not after that fucking shite naw. And especially Perry who was kidding us all on he was injured. Not that fucking injured eh?

Shat himself more like because he was getting the cunt taking right out of him.

Wtf does that have to do with going out? If people from any walk of life want to go out they can ffs

Can you imagine your boss said to you: look you were shite at work this week your not allowed out this weekend....

Sound ridiculous??!!

No because these idiots are football players getting paid thousands of ££. How the fuck can you compare that to your average guys job?

If the fans don't give a fuck anymore it's time to give up fuck sake.

Shut up ffs. I care what's happening, but I'm not going to act like a fanny and say the players can't do this or that.

What gives you the right to tell someone that they can or can't go out? The first thing I wanted to do on Saturday was get fucking wrecked after that shite. If I played in it I'd probably feel exactly the same

Shut up ffs. I care what's happening, but I'm not going to act like a fanny and say the players can't do this or that.

What gives you the right to tell someone that they can or can't go out? The first thing I wanted to do on Saturday was get fucking wrecked after that shite. If I played in it I'd probably feel exactly the same

Because they are professional atheletes?

I mean, just a thought.

I pay my money every week to watch them show us up thats the right i fucking have.

Because they are professional atheletes?

I mean, just a thought.

Any well that's it then. Fuck ever unwinding or going out for a few then eh?

Fwiw I've been in the brothers bar in posso a few times when fleck would be in shagger and jig also. Your lucky if these guys had 6 or 7 beers. Posing for photos and talking to folk who would approach them. Not every player that goes out will be out his tits ffs

Scotland is light years behind the rest of Europe in so many aspects.

As soon as we try to change it everyone kicks up fuck.

The fact that people see 'having a life' as a professional athlete going out and putting poison in themselves is a sad reflection on the culture of our country.

Many top footballers in this world would look at '6 or 7 pints' in disgust, especially if its a regular thing

Wtf does that have to do with going out? If people from any walk of life want to go out they can ffs

Given that they are professional sportsmen who appear unfit I would have suggested that for a short period that they put the job that they are paid for first. Just as many in other walks of life have to.

Given that they are professional sportsmen who appear unfit I would have suggested that for a short period that they put the job that they are paid for first. Just as many in other walks of life have to.

Appear unfit? I'd suggest we're just not good enough in all honesty

Any well that's it then. Fuck ever unwinding or going out for a few then eh?

Fwiw I've been in the brothers bar in posso a few times when fleck would be in shagger and jig also. Your lucky if these guys had 6 or 7 beers. Posing for photos and talking to folk who would approach them. Not every player that goes out will be out his tits ffs

The point is it wasn't a few was it? They were out pished until 3am. considering one of the players was supposed to injured i think its a fucking joke.

I don't mind them going out but not after utter shite like that. And it's not the 1st time they played utter shite like that this season.

Appear unfit? I'd suggest we're just not good enough in all honesty

Alcohol can be a part of that as well. Speak to anyone with a background in medicine and they will tell you that at a high level alcohol and severely affect your body.

Hence why most athletes across the world these days rarely drink often, or don't drink at all