Rangers response to Winding Up Order

Senna

Peter A Smith @PeterAdamSmith

Response from Rangers on WUO reports: "..the sums sought are insignificant & agreement has been reached subject to the necessary paperwork."

Peter A Smith @PeterAdamSmith

Statement continues: "Rangers Football Club is capable of meeting any debts presented legitimately and we would like to stress..."

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith

Rangers statement continues: "...we would like to stress to our supporters there is no threat to the Club whatsoever."

Rangers statement concludes: "The matter is unworthy of further comment."

Keith Downie @STVkeith

Rangers statement in response to reported winding up order: "sums sought are insignificant & agreement been reached subject to paperwork"

STV reporters on twitter.

More to follow as it comes in, probably.

The same was said this time last year as well.

Why the fuck do the club bother then Dennis? What do you expect from them? Or is nothing the club ever says to be taken, given that what has happened last year, will always have happened?

So the usual suspects stirring shit and whipping their slevering minions up into a hateful frenzy? Just another day in the life of a Rangers supporter.

Glad the club have put this issue to bed before our enemies had the chance to draw arms, legs and big scary fangs on it.

Why the fuck do the club bother then Dennis? What do you expect from them? Or is nothing the club ever says to be taken, given that what has happened last year, will always have happened?

When it concerns Rangers and these types pf stories, ill always remain suspicious.

We shouldnt be involved with this sort shit now. The club should know better than to leave itself open to the frenzied hate mob that will use anything as a stick to try and beat us with. This should never have happened.

If the club thinks it's been overcharged or disputes a bill, we should just pay it straight away with no contestation? Or should we actually be being run like a business?

When it concerns Rangers and these types pf stories, ill always remain suspicious.

If you are happier to believe mentally ill Phil and the rat Thomson over the club, then I don't know why you bother. Sadomasochist.

Yeah, it's me that's the fud here. doh

You took my post as in i believe bloggers before the club. Something you plucked from thin air as it certainly wasnt my posts.

It says you are a site writer, ive never actually seen any of your writing on here, but i bet its up there wie the gobblers.

You took my post as in i believe bloggers before the club. Something you plucked from thin air as it certainly wasnt my posts.

It says you are a site writer, ive never actually seen any of your writing on here, but i bet its up there wie the gobblers.

You were happy enough to buy the story and were deeply cynical about the reply from the club itself. What else am I meant to take from that?

There hasn't been any writing due to technical issues since before Xmas, but I'm glad to take such a lecture on the English language from a poster who uses 'wie' as a substitute for 'with'.

You were happy enough to buy the story and were deeply cynical about the reply from the club itself. What else am I meant to take from that?

There hasn't been any writing due to technical issues since before Xmas, but I'm glad to take such a lecture on the English language from a poster who uses 'wie' as a substitute for 'with'.

Site writer. Mare like site wanker :lol: