***The Official Rangers v Queen's Park Thread***

AlBear.

You are the rambler?

Not very good at comprehension?

As someone who has many degrees. I think I can comprehend things very easily, what a silly and rude thing to say.

Paypal statements ????? :mutley: That has to be a joke, paypal statements as proof of being a fan. I was not really questioning it, do whatever you want, both of you, i just think your negative attitudes have been boring and sad. I really hope it doesn't reach Ally or the teams ears, it is the last thing they need.

I will enjoy the game as always, just saddened by the silly attitudes on here.

It's not silly and rude - The evidence is plain to see in your reply where you clearly demonstrated that you had neither read nor comprehended her post correctly.

And you were the one who started the silly and rude stuff - if you hadn't, I wouldn't have felt the need to get involved.

I'm not going to bother with the rest - except to say that if you don't like the attitudes of the posters on here, well, you know what to do.

Hopefully Barrie gets a start...

And hopefully on the right!

In Ally's RTV interview he admitted that bringing McKay into the middle was in retrospect a mistake, and that he should have put him on the right. So that would suggest that he'll be played on the right, and that he'll start. Hope I'm not wrong.

This is a must win game. A draw or a loss will hit Ally's reputation hard. Our senior players need to man up and get the result. If they fail Ally will be hounded and they will be out the door soon after. Deservedly so. Us fans pay the wages of these so called experienced players. If you lack the bottle there are more steely men willing to take your places. I have a list.... we all do.

It's not silly and rude - The evidence is plain to see in your reply where you clearly demonstrated that you had neither read nor comprehended her post correctly.

And you were the one who started the silly and rude stuff - if you hadn't, I wouldn't have felt the need to get involved.

I'm not going to bother with the rest - except to say that if you don't like the attitudes of the posters on here, well, you know what to do.

You were both silly and rude to me actually that is plain to see. I have been contacted by a few posters who agree with me.

You are not bothering with the rest as you can't think of anything interesting or intelligent to say.

I am sickened by the rubbish attitudes but I love Rangers and am fully entitled to say what I want as you are doing. I won't lower myself to swear but please just ignore me in future if you don't like what I have to say I am very bored of arguing.

Back to topic

I can't wait for the game, I'll be cheering on Ally and the guys and hopefully the more sensible members on here will be doing the same and all the boo boys just stay at home.

I know a couple of Queens Park fans and they do nothing but bang on about how proud thy are of their team for the way they play, that they have the younger...fitter squad....and how unfair it is that they were beaten by us in the last two games, despite 'outplaying us' both times :rolleyes: and how they would win if the ref wasn't against them (Sound familiar??? Yup, always cheated never defeated).

Please Gers, just give us the 3 points so I can shut these two cunts up again!!! :ukflag:

I have been contacted by a few posters who agree with me.

Aye, sure you have. doh Why don't they post on the thread then, as those who disagree with you have done.

I'm quite happy to ignore you (let's face it - it's a lot easier than actually reading the drivel you spout), as long as you refrain from insulting good Bears when you haven't even understood their post.

And before you say you didn't - here it is again. Maybe actually read the shit you write this time?...

I would like to think you are joking with this post [she was - any idiot could see that - so everything you wrote after that was completely wide of the mark, irrelevant and unnecessary]. If not, i am quite embarrassed for you, what a sad post, why even trouble yourself to attend the game? I mean if you think it will be ****, no-one is forcing you to go. It is this exact attitude that is really sickening me with the so called 'fans'.

If you don't like how it is JUST STAY AT HOME.

Ally and the boys don't need these pathetic negative attitudes from ol' glory hunters. This is a completely different situation and the team are doing their best, as Sandy Jardine said in today's papers, Ally should get a medal, having been given the worst hand, he is doing a top job. I would like to see the clowns slagging him do a better job.

Anyway, you have really bored the shit out of me, so yes I will ignore you from now on.

This is your opportunity to have the last word...

You were both silly and rude to me actually that is plain to see. I have been contacted by a few posters who agree with me.

You are not bothering with the rest as you can't think of anything interesting or intelligent to say.

I am sickened by the rubbish attitudes but I love Rangers and am fully entitled to say what I want as you are doing. I won't lower myself to swear but please just ignore me in future if you don't like what I have to say I am very bored of arguing.

Back to topic

I can't wait for the game, I'll be cheering on Ally and the guys and hopefully the more sensible members on here will be doing the same and all the boo boys just stay at home.

I wasnt rude to you at all

There's a good piece on the website from the manager about managing his expectations from the current squad. A lot of fans need to start doing this.

However, have no fear, I'm coming up for this one. I've been to 5 games this season and we've won all 5 by multiple goals. :thumbup:

Try and enjoy yourselves, I know I will. When you aren't in a position to get to every game you just appreciate the times you get to watch Rangers live at Ibrox. I feel for those of you that can get to all the games. :rolleyes:

:21:MON RANGERS :21:

Aye, sure you have. doh Why don't they post on the thread then, as those who disagree with you have done.

I'm quite happy to ignore you (let's face it - it's a lot easier than actually reading the drivel you spout), as long as you refrain from insulting good Bears when you haven't even understood their post.

And before you say you didn't - here it is again. Maybe actually read the shit you write this time?...

Anyway, you have really bored the shit out of me, so yes I will ignore you from now on.

This is your opportunity to have the last word...

Shes nuts, gets all insulting if you dare critisise Ally's managerial abiltys in any way then gets all huffy if you respond in kind. Kinda like Teebear but not as entertaining.

Hope we play well and win. Would like to see a good win of course. I know the expectations are always high and thats the nature of things at Rangers. I'm also very aware that this is a squad created from near scratch after the defections and the transfer ban. So managing a Rangers team and playing in a Rangers team with that mix of stuff that has happened must have its difficulties for Ally and the players. Acknowledging that there is still plenty of room for improvement and I'm hoping to see good signs of that today. Looking forward to seeing the UB display too. Would be good if a cheer could be given for Charles - he is certainly pulling out the stops to drive Rangers forward and it was great to see him prepared to travel to the middle east and to Aus to speak to Bears there. He's proving to be a great leader for Rangers off the park, would be good for the team to respond to that and man-up to the privilege of pulling on a Rangers jersey with better performances and more wins on the park starting today.

Looking forward to the game today and another big crowd.

Really want a high tempo, attacking, spirited performance and a 5-0 result would be great.

However,I think it will be another tight struggle and the number of injuries dont help...so I will take a win.

Come on Rangers !!!

Hoping the 5th goal is offside - I got money on 4 !

:541:

Looking forward to the game.

Have low expectations for the performance but always love structuring my day round Saturday afternoon football .

I can't see me ever losing the feeling I get when I walk along edmiston drive before a game , regardless of how we are playing.

Shes nuts, gets all insulting if you dare critisise Ally's managerial abiltys in any way then gets all huffy if you respond in kind. Kinda like Teebear but not as entertaining.

Yeah I've noticed that.

But at least TeeBear used to put kisses in her posts - and she liked me :D