A "slightly drunken" letter to the Bhee-Bhee-Chee....

Bear Ass

Please employ some proper journalists in your Scottish branch. The standard of investigative journalism is (II apologise for the languarge) utter shite. The piece on the non-story of the "Wind-me-up" order regarding Rangers FC is nothing short of abysmal. Despite reports to the contrary, your news-team still persist with a dialogue of lies and mis-truths. You're reputation has now gone as low as it can go. I look forward to the demise of you corporation with unadulterated glee.

Now where do I cancel my TV Licence direct -debit......

Iain W

Please employ some proper journalists in your Scottish branch. The standard of investigative journalism is (II apologise for the languarge) utter shite. The piece on the non-story of the "Wind-me-up" order regarding Rangers FC is nothing short of abysmal. Despite reports to the contrary, your news-team still persist with a dialogue of lies and mis-truths. You're reputation has now gone as low as it can go. I look forward to the demise of you corporation with unadulterated glee.

Iain W

Sorry matey, that's no going to help when the scandal hits n the morning from the BBC, Mhedia and that "BBC Employees threatened by Loyalist Ranger Fans in Abusive Language saga!"

It be good if we organised something on here to get all the addresses up and a template letter which is well worded with nothing they can use against us stating all the points we find wrong with this corrupt shit way in which they allow our Club to be treated from all sides of the mhedia. Hit them with the Facts and meaning to back them up with.

All copy the template and add our own words to the end of it so every letter and email ends differently and over the space of the week bombard them all with it, bbc, watchdog, channel 4, daily rhebal, snyde, mp's the lot. Fucking every cunt. Surely someone must take notice of this. I don't know if this would have the desired effect I wish it would but I'd love to do this.

Iain W

pmsl .........class

It be good if we organised something on here to get all the addresses up and a template letter which is well worded with nothing they can use against us stating all the points we find wrong with this corrupt shit way in which they allow our Club to be treated from all sides of the mhedia. Hit them with the Facts and meaning to back them up with.

All copy the template and add our own words to the end of it so every letter and email ends differently and over the space of the week bombard them all with it, bbc, watchdog, channel 4, daily rhebal, snyde, mp's the lot. Fucking every cunt. Surely someone must take notice of this. I don't know if this would have the desired effect I wish it would but I'd love to do this.

I'm reading this and I'm thinking "this sounds like hard work and it's not about weekends watching your football team with the pre and post-match banter". BUT - the timmigrants have made this their way of life for the last 5 years - that's why we're on the back foot! We need to fight fire with fire! (hic!)

The next time you go to pay your licence, don't and buy a camera for your door and it as simple as not opening the door to them. They can in theory hire the police to force entry but what JP/judge in their right mind is going to sign off a search warrant for a tv licence?? none. ohh and dont even open the letters just bin them unless its for comedy value.