Charles Green Under Attack

billmcmurdo

Your good mate leggo was the one who coined the 'snake oil' phrase and probably used it in excess of 100 times in his blogs.

And the Rangers Standard have a contributor coming out and calling Green a 'liar'.

Is it any wonder the Bheasts are feasting on our CEO when the enemies within give them the ammunition to do so?

The rangers standard article in question may have came from someone with legitimate concerns and points to raise however the timing of it was so unhelpful....I think the problem is alot of bloggers who are Celtic fans spend most of their lives trying to dig up dirt on rangers and will scrutinise every thing coming out of Ibrox. We don't need to give them any more ammo.

Green often makes outlandish statements but ultimately he is trying to sell us as a financial investment and he is doing his job well in my opinion. The media in this country don't like to be questioned on their integrity despite it being painfully lacking.

Green and ally are portrayed as trouble makers yet Lennon and lawell are professional and can do no wrong...I'm sure it's water off a ducks back to big chuck and I am confident he and we will have the last laugh

This is how I see it.

When the Cats away the Mice will play.

There is a massive power struggle within pur own Fan Base and none of them are bigger than the Club.

Right now the Club is the Fans and we must stick together.

CG has been ipen with us and until someone can come up with something concrete to nail him with I back him and what he has for Rangers future.

Mischieve at play I would say but we must stay alert.

Come the Day we have to put our Money up to fight our haters then we have to be Ready.

Aye Ready.

your right, army of trolls starting to ask the same questions, look no closer than RM

I have to say that I get some real problems posting on this site and I'm not too confident of it's secrurity.

I'm in Holland at the moment and although I've been on this site before on this computer, I always have not availible messages. I was in the library last week before coming over here and the library computers wouldn't allow the site to load giving the message that it was an unsafe site???

I didn't know what section to question this problem on this site, so I'll just bring it to your attention now.

I've wrote some long posts which don't get accepted as well as some responses to other members coments on my comments, so I'm not being ignorant, just frustrated that someone is trying to screw with the site.

I think part of the issue is that we still have people who are Intellegent, fairly moderate and wish to appear reasonable when they post or blog. Thats to be commended to an extent.

The issue is that the enemy have NOBODY that tries that - the flags are nailed to the mast in the most anti-Rangers way imaginable. Reasonable argument and sanity are alien concepts and they therefore dont understand anybody who could even attempt to be moderate - they see it as weakness and attack accordingly.

Your good mate leggo was the one who coined the 'snake oil' phrase and probably used it in excess of 100 times in his blogs.

And the Rangers Standard have a contributor coming out and calling Green a 'liar'.

Is it any wonder the Bheasts are feasting on our CEO when the enemies within give them the ammunition to do so?

Some of these guys are coming out with an opinion piece or an 'exclusive' every day and then shazam!, we have it here 'afore us....

The frequency of these articles is why the bloggers have called it wrong so many times (as they just have to write something) and the reason why i believe the quality and consequent impact could be much improved.

Please consider it Bill, for you are a real weapon... but only if our targets are selected less randomly.

Nail on head (tu)

We really need to change the game we seem to just be defending all the time .time to start counter attacking why don't we have accountants and shady lawyers in our support scrutinising every bit of financial information from Celtic park they can get their hands on.why not use the very same tactics they use and just attack Celtic non stop

I have to say that I get some real problems posting on this site and I'm not too confident of it's secrurity.

I'm in Holland at the moment and although I've been on this site before on this computer, I always have not availible messages. I was in the library last week before coming over here and the library computers wouldn't allow the site to load giving the message that it was an unsafe site???

I didn't know what section to question this problem on this site, so I'll just bring it to your attention now.

I've wrote some long posts which don't get accepted as well as some responses to other members coments on my comments, so I'm not being ignorant, just frustrated that someone is trying to screw with the site.

The site can be a bit flaky at times, especally if it's busy, I believe it's hosted outside the UK so that might cause problems, or it could be your provider.It has been attacked (wonder why/who?) but it's generally safe IMO.

Regards posts and firewalls, I'd imagine a library pc will block any site with addware, try a different browser

Edit: I presume you're talking about RM and not Bill's site

The propaganda war is on again with lies and half truths being told by the great unwashed against our Club surely to fuck there must be a legal way to gag these rodents. If a lie or half truth is published about joe public we have the option to sue the arse of the accuser. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.