Charles Green Under Attack

billmcmurdo

Not so long ago McMurdo was telling us to keep an eye on CG.

It's one thing to remain vigilant and not put your entire trust behind him it's another to openly question him at a time when there was enough negative publicity and give our enemies more ammo to hit us with.

Mr Green, you seem to be a very capable Chief Executive, but lying to the fans simply does you no good. As George Bernard Shaw so eloquently put it: ‘the liar’s punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.’

====

This is the closing part of the blog.

This is on Rangers web site.

:mad:With friends like these

Green may still have to prove himself fully as owner in many senses and he's not perfect ie can run off at the mouth, but all the crooked conspiracies are unfounded bullshit.

not at all mi amigo

scottish hacks have been feeding off nutjob bloggers in Ireland, printing innuendo and half truths as legitimate. They're rounding on Green because he has the termerity to call them out....and they don't like it

and you'll see Traynor is now under attack too for the same reason

it's you who needs to step back and think about this

The site can be a bit flaky at times, especally if it's busy, I believe it's hosted outside the UK so that might cause problems, or it could be your provider.It has been attacked (wonder why/who?) but it's generally safe IMO.

Regards posts and firewalls, I'd imagine a library pc will block any site with addware, try a different browser

Edit: I presume you're talking about RM and not Bill's site

Yeah, it's RM I'm on about.

The trouble is that I've had it on in the library and other places, but from time to time it just doesn't even start, never mind getting messages from better secured computers. And the length of some posts that just disappear into the ether.

I did think it was at my end, and sometimes my laptop goes down, or the server, or whatever, but this site is constantly causing problems, so I assumed there was nasty folks trying to constantly put a spanner in the works.

But if everyone is happy with what they're getting, I'll just have to accept that's the way it is for me.

Tough shit I suppose.