Good PR for the Gers

billmcmurdo

Good fun filled piece there Bill (tu) really hope Juve do let other big clubs in Italy and Europe know just how ridiculous the situation in Scotland is for Rangers, perhaps it will spark UEFA in to some kind of action although i accept thats highly unlikely but the more people outside of Scotland who can see the sham of a football world that exsists in Scotland, the more the calls for people to step in, will be.

I think it's despicable poking fun at the Pope retiring. The position of Il Papa is one that should be discussed in all seriousness and with revererence, so now that Ratzi the Nazi has chucked in the towel I think we should put forward our thoughts on who should be the next diddy incumbent to don the Holy Funny Bunnet. :moon:

After having studied all the qualities required to be the leader of such an upstanding religion that has no skeletons in the cupboard, as it were; the religion that prides itself of caring for its children at all times and treats all humans as equal in the 21st century, I can only come up with ONE PRIEST who can lead the RC faith through these dark days of accusations against the Pope.

I therefor nominate Father Dougal McGuire from Craggy Island as the next Head Pape. At least he won't get the pish ripped out of him as much as his predecessors :mutley: