Davis wants to return

quabba

Who knows what could happen and how feelings are if the time came, we did receive cash for Davis but unlike posters who say that had nothing to do with Davis and more so Southamptons doing, can you show me how you come to that conclusion. Iv been looking up articles and can't really find much. Anybody?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really the way it works, think about it this way you lend a friend £100 they say they will pay you back but they dont when you complain about it to another friend who knows the first friend they say well i dont want you to be out of pocket so i'll give you £100, you got your money but do you forgive the friend who screwed you not caring if you got the money or not?

In What way did Davis screw us over? Yes he moved clubs did you expect him to stay? could we of afforded Davis in SFL3? IMO no so he would of went regardless. If he transfered over we would have got more I accept that, However am a glass half full guy, and 800k is better than nothing..

So, in fact, he doesn't actually want to return. Not until we're back in the top flight and he can try and demand a higher wage again.

He had his chance to leave via the font door like Kirk Broadfoot but he chose to sneak out the back instead.

He can get tae fuck like the rest of them.

Cunts to a man.

In What way did Davis screw us over? Yes he moved clubs did you expect him to stay? could we of afforded Davis in SFL3? IMO no so he would of went regardless. If he transfered over we would have got more I accept that, However am a glass half full guy, and 800k is better than nothing..

End of argument then, really.

I put a thread on it where it's mean to be.

Wondered why it had such little activity, maybe posters should be a bit wiser when it comes to where threads belong...

I'm sure you will know better next time

I put a thread on it where it's mean to be.

Wondered why it had such little activity, maybe posters should be a bit wiser when it comes to where threads belong...

Nobody posted in my thread. Boo, hoo, hoo.

Which part of a player discussing possibly moving to Rangers isn't Rangers related?

So he screwed us over then?

The fact is Davis walked away knowing he had a release clause that would allow him to leave anyway. No i didnt expect him to stay i didnt expect any of the traitors to stay except maybe McCabe and Ness but they couldnt wait to get out the door, if they had waited and come to an arrangement that Rangers would get cash for them then left ala Broadfoot and Edu then i would have far more respect for them. I dont wish them harm i just want them to live with the choices they have made and stop talking about us all the time in the mhedia, resulting in old wounds being reopened time after time.

Feel a song coming on.....as I said at the time...."Go on now go...walk out the door...just turn around now...cause your not welcome anymore...weren't you the one who tried to break us with goodbye...did you think we would crumble?.....did you think we would lay down and die?...Oh no.....NOT US....WE HAVE SURVIVED!!!"....err..without your help......

Rangers Then...Rangers Now...Rangers Forever.... :21:

Who knows what could happen and how feelings are if the time came, we did receive cash for Davis but unlike posters who say that had nothing to do with Davis and more so Southamptons doing, can you show me how you come to that conclusion. Iv been looking up articles and can't really find much. Anybody?

You think Davis went to Southampton and asked them to give us the money?

Feel a song coming on.....as I said at the time...."Go on now go...walk out the door...just turn around now...cause your not welcome anymore...weren't you the one who tried to break us with goodbye...did you think we would crumble?.....did you think we would lay down and die?.

Bast**d, I'll be singing that all afternoon now. :party:

Nobody posted in my thread. Boo, hoo, hoo.

Which part of a player discussing possibly moving to Rangers isn't Rangers related?

Pretty much, makes me feel very unloved. :(

Well i doubt he will ever play for us again and i thought this section wasn't the most appropriate place, there's always ex players creaming to come back and in all honesty i'm only now realising i can't justify it being non Rangers related in any way :D just didn't want the BD full of traitor patter.

Naismith was the biggest disappointment for me followed by McGregor, I wouldn't mind Davis coming back as long as he wasn't given the

privilege of wearing the captains armband again, Aluko on the other hand I would take back no problem.

800k is not much of a return on 3m. Glass half full or not.

It's better than fuck all.. Shagger our biggerst asset(player wise) walked out on us After the support the club gave him. Paysmith walked out on us, after our medical staff seen him through too knee injuries. Yet with these two I now think what was the point.

Davis yes he Walked away however we got a fee for him so in my book thats ok.

You think Davis went to Southampton and asked them to give us the money?

I'm saying I don't know :) iv read reports of him having influence with this with his,signing fee.

I'm asking for those who say otherwise to show me as I'm not sure myself. Read it lassie