Davis wants to return

quabba

I say this with a heavy heart because if i am honest, I really did like Davis, I thought he was a good captain, not a bad player and seemed an alright guy anytime I met him.

HOWEVER...

It is just these points that make me so angry that he should say he wishes to return. After everything OUR club did for him, after everything the fans DID for him, we cheered, we waited outside rain or snow just to get a glimpse of the 'Captain, we sang his name, we had his name emblazoned on our shirts and FOR WHAT????

The first sign of any trouble. and he is off. He is so devastated about his decision??? They thought the club was dead and the quicker they could jump ship for their own personal gain the better. They wanted bigger clubs, more money and their EGO'S couldn't bear the thought of playing in the Third Division.

I am sorry Steven but in my opinion, if you ever showed up at Ibrox, if I was Ally or whoever I wouldn't let you in the front door. So what we got peanuts money for him, the disrepect shown by the players who left, they really slapped everyone associated with Rangers in face, how hurt Ally must have been he is saying "...we dont do walking away..." and all these 'Rangers Men' were running not walking away. It was unbelieveable, the humilation brought on my club through those hellish months. Everyday someone else was leaving and the media and our enemies loved it After all the trophies, medals, accolades he got from Rangers, I really thought he would have been one of the few to stay but no when we needed these guys, they were gone.

I am sorry that you now find despite playing the PL, that Southampton are going nowhere, that we, a tiny 'third division outifit' are breaking all the recordS, paving a great new history with every game and will make history as we only go upwards.

Suddenly wanting back in the action, what is he going to wait till we are back in the SPL and jump right back in?

I am sorry I know people leave clubs all the time, but the way these guys we looked at as heroes, made heroes, it was REALLY was heartbreaking, and I am sorry but I hope he doesn't get given the chance to come back, I just can't forget everything. I am sorry if that spoils your sudden plans to come back and slum it with us, as many people have said, that was your decision so

NO THANK YOU...

:(

p.s I find it astounding the amount of people saying they would have him back, so they want someone who deserted us, but Ally who has stuck with us through EVERYTHING, has to go??? People are ****** up.

I couldnt have put it better.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles and Ally should release a statement saying the club as no interest in re-signing traitors so please stop exploiting the clubs name in every interview. The players and staff, along with the thousands of fans who stayed and stood behind and still stand behind the club were and are true Rangers men, you are not.

If he came within a mile of Ibrox, I would expect him to be assaulted.

We received money for Davis in the same manner that we received money for Fleck through Coventry; Southampton didn't fancy a drawn-out court case.

Through the most traumatic period in our club's history, our captain went missing on the pitch and was silent off it at a time when Davie Weir would have called for togetherness. Then, he bailed on us.

I'd rather see Scott Brown in a Rangers jersey than Steven fucking Davis.

Anyone who accepts Edu, Broadfoot, Bocanegra and Goian back; brilliant, I agree.

Davis, McGregor, Whittaker and Naismith? You might as well cover our badge with a sticker saying 'DOORMAT'.

Craig Whyte walked all over us. These cunts won't.

What does me is why do they keep talking about us ? This was a Rangers captain who looked after himself before the club he claimed to support. We got a measley 800 k iirc SFA were or still are witholding. Are these ex players asked to talk about us in a feeble attempt by the media to reopen old wounds?

Only if he were to tear up his current contract, leave his club and return to Ibrox in the second division on wages of 2 grand a week. But not before publicly apologising to Ally and the fans for the biggest mistake of his career. Returning from exile after success has come back to Rangers would be like a glory-hunting fan buying a season ticket after three years pretending the past debacle is meaningless.

Us football fans are fickle, but I believe that this would be an exeption. The most hatred I have is for Naismith and Whittaker after THAT press conference, reading from a sheet written up by their agents. Was fucking disgusting. Davis, I could warm to.

Whittaker is the only one that doesn't bother me he has never claimed to be a Rangers man like the rest did.

What does me is why do they keep talking about us ? This was a Rangers captain who looked after himself before the club he claimed to support. We got a measley 800 k iirc SFA were or still are witholding. Are these ex players asked to talk about us in a feeble attempt by the media to reopen old wounds?

This is what is getting to me.

Digging up old shit and they want us to move on.

Steven Davis would be so out of his comfort zone in the scottish 2nd or 3rd Div.

Its absurd to suggest an epl player coming back to us at this stage.

Newspaper mischieve in scotland again.

Only if he were to tear up his current contract, leave his club and return to Ibrox in the second division on wages of 2 grand a week. But not before publicly apologising to Ally and the fans for the biggest mistake of his career. Returning from exile after success has come back to Rangers would be like a glory-hunting fan buying a season ticket after three years pretending the past debacle is meaningless.

This, it's what it reeks of, wasn't here for the fight so shouldn't receive the spoils.

Im not readin through 10pages to see if this has been covered, im sure it probably has, but im nightshift and need ma kip.

Unless im mistaken, despite how he worded that interview, davis didnt transfer over and we had to fight for a fee? He refused to transfer over?

Judas, dress it up all yi want, judas.

This cunt was the Rangers captain and he bailed on us without a word of explanation.

He can fuck right off.

An explanation of his thought process at the time for leaving would have got him respect.

Acting like a cunty fucking mhanky coward fucking fuck cunt bastard judas prick in the way he did means he has lost all respect.

Never. As someone said 'not even to clean the toilets'. Worthless captain and, in my opinion, never quite lived up to his first season with us. And to those saying 'we welcomed back Miller' - yes, but what Davis and the rest did was much worse than signing for Celtic. They left the club when we needed them the most, and he wasn't worried if we got money or not, that was all down to Southampton.