Stirling game - Player Watch

bluenose_72

Stirling game - Player Watch  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which player should be the focus of player watch for the Stirling game?

Which player do you want to be the focus of player watch for my analysis of the game?

The players available to vote for are the players I think will start the game. In the event that the player who wins the vote doesn't play I will choose whoever comes second.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallace for me.

Always enjoy watching him although on Saturday he was a bit off the boil and his crossing was poor.

Would like to see an in depth review of his exploits on the left flank which would no doubt highlight how much effort he is putting in.

I don't think Wallace had his best game on Saturday but then again nobody did and I would argue of our current team he is the one we all know the most about in terms of his strengths and what he brings to the team.

I have went for sheils....I think he is a very good player but often drifts out of games and would be quite interested in a more focused review of what he brings to the team in the second striker role.

I don't think Wallace had his best game on Saturday but then again nobody did and I would argue of our current team he is the one we all know the most about in terms of his strengths and what he brings to the team.

I have went for sheils....I think he is a very good player but often drifts out of games and would be quite interested in a more focused review of what he brings to the team in the second striker role.

I think the effectiveness of Shiels depends on the game plan - long ball or on the ground. If we build through the middle we will see how effective he can be, but if we play it long he tends to become isolated and is unable to force himself into games.

I've gone for Little.

His hold up play is much better than I expected from him and I think his movement in the box is coming along nicely. He also does a lot of hard work running the lines and I'd be interested in your report on him. Likely to get a couple goals aswell to give you something to talk about. :D