Stirling game - Player Watch

bluenose_72

Stirling game - Player Watch  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which player should be the focus of player watch for the Stirling game?

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far, the poll system has worked well. Looking forward to keeping a closer eye on either Faure or Black if one of them win.

Obviously I voted for Sheils but if you are now narrowing it down between the two I would go with Black....Albeit if we go route one again like Saturday he may not be involved much.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I voted for Sheils but if you are now narrowing it down between the two I would go with Black....Albeit if we go route one again like Saturday he may not be involved much.

Faure is in the lead by a few just now so if people want to change their vote then that's ok :lol:

Changed my vote to Seb.

Know what you get with Black and I aint seen too much difference in his perfromances since the start of the season, it would be interesting to see how Seb plays after his goal at the weekend.

He looked lively when he came on and hopefully his confidence is sky high for tonight.

How many votes you wanting al? 😉

If cribari is fit can't see faure starting unless ally shunts him to right back, which would be a shame IMO.

On the site it said Cribari is unlikely to start due to the virus keeping him out Saturday.

I was just seeing if I voted for Faure if people would change their votes to someone else. :D

RFC Twitter posted a photo of the players on the team bus...right at the front of the photo is Cribari giving the thumbs up...and he's sitting next to Faure :lol: Is that a sign that he's playing? :lol:

Can I change my vote to Cribari now :pipe: sounds like he's up for it. :D