Kit Manufacturer Update - Lend me your ears...

Iron Curtain

Mate stays in Leighton Buzzard and he's heard word that we have been in talks with a firm called 'Vandanel' to supply our kit for next season, nothing decided but he suggested they are still in the running following the initial discussions.

Thought I would share though not a confimation, just info. Anybody recognise the name, their gear any good?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of them. If true, it sounds like Green is failing to deliver on this one. Surely if Puma etc had really been in the running they'd have it wrapped up by now without news like this filtering out? The longer Green says "the next 2 weeks" and so on the less likely it looks to be one of the big names previously mentioned.

Just my opinion though.

Mate stays in Leighton Buzzard and he's heard word that we have been in talks with a firm called 'Vandanel' to supply our kit for next season, nothing decided but he suggested they are still in the running following the initial discussions.

Thought I would share though not a confimation, just info. Anybody recognise the name, their gear any good?

They were never in the running in the 1st place.

Your just at the wind up.

Never heard of them. If true, it sounds like Green is failing to deliver on this one. Surely if Puma etc had really been in the running they'd have it wrapped up by now without news like this filtering out? The longer Green says "the next 2 weeks" and so on the less likely it looks to be one of the big names previously mentioned.

Just my opinion though.

ruh roh, some people on here would call that blasphemy.Best case scenario you will be called a taig, worse is b7. Sorry mate

Just my opinion though.

Ive never got this line of thought. Charles Green doesnt have to deliver anyone. "If" puma were in the running? We can have any sports brand in the world manufacturing out tops, nike and adidas do kits for lower league teams. It'll be a choice, cash will be the deal breaker. If we want adidas or nike or puma, we could have it.

Sounds like pish, however I am concerned with the length of time this is taking to get announced. Can see us ending up with some bullshit manufacturer now. If it was any of the big brands it would have been sorted out by now IMO. CG stringing us along on this one, which I don't like

Sounds like pish, however I am concerned with the length of time this is taking to get announced. Can see us ending up with some bullshit manufacturer now. If it was any of the big brands it would have been sorted out by now IMO. CG stringing us along on this one, which I don't like

why would it be sorted already if it were a big brand?

why would it be sorted already if it were a big brand?

The majority of the Nike/Adidas/puma shirts for 13/14 have already been "realised" so to speak

CG has gave numerous deadlines to us about this and none have materialised

One thing about CG is he is always true to his word from what we have seen. Just seems strange he would tell us repeatedly that this would be released and not deliver.

I don't think he would intentionally string us along, has a potential deal maybe hit the buffers?

He told us Definitely the end of last week, pretty much guaranteed it, yet nothing. Just seems out of character

The majority of the Nike/Adidas/puma shirts for 13/14 have already been "realised" so to speak

CG has gave numerous deadlines to us about this and none have materialised

One thing about CG is he is always true to his word from what we have seen. Just seems strange he would tell us repeatedly that this would be released and not deliver.

I don't think he would intentionally string us along, has a potential deal maybe hit the buffers?

He told us Definitely the end of last week, pretty much guaranteed it, yet nothing. Just seems out of character

Building up the tension of a new kit deal , it's being a businessman mate , he's probably been on RM ,seeing the new kit threads and can see what it actually means to supporters