Kit Manufacturer Update - Lend me your ears...

Iron Curtain

Just a wee update on this for those who actually may be giving this some thought. Spoke to my mate on the phone and he told me that Mike Ashley is involved with them and has visited their place in Milton Keynes near to where my amigo works (he knows a few people at Vandanel), Sports Direct through Sondico are supposedly looking for a high profile client as they enter kit manufacturing.

Remains a rumour for sure but talks have definitely taken place.. Fire in with the obnoxious and tiresome comments if you so desire.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a wee update on this for those who actually may be giving this some thought. Spoke to my mate on the phone and he told me that Mike Ashley is involved with them and has visited their place in Milton Keynes near to where my amigo works (he knows a few people at Vandanel), Sports Direct are supposedly looking for a high profile client as they enter kit manufacturing.

Remains a rumour for sure but talks have definitely taken place.. Fire in with the obnoxious and tiresome comments if you so desire.

:shifty:

Just a wee update on this for those who actually may be giving this some thought. Spoke to my mate on the phone and he told me that Mike Ashley is involved with them and has visited their place in Milton Keynes near to where my amigo works (he knows a few people at Vandanel), Sports Direct are supposedly looking for a high profile client as they enter kit manufacturing.

Thought yer mate was Jewish , is he a Spaniard or Mexican now ? :rolleyes:

Ive never got this line of thought. Charles Green doesnt have to deliver anyone. "If" puma were in the running? We can have any sports brand in the world manufacturing out tops, nike and adidas do kits for lower league teams. It'll be a choice, cash will be the deal breaker. If we want adidas or nike or puma, we could have it.

spot on mate thats exactly what is going on imo

Just a wee update on this for those who actually may be giving this some thought. Spoke to my mate on the phone and he told me that Mike Ashley is involved with them and has visited their place in Milton Keynes near to where my amigo works (he knows a few people at Vandanel), Sports Direct through Sondico are supposedly looking for a high profile client as they enter kit manufacturing.

is this a new update with add onns

Fuck off you dirty tarrier nappy ripper.

Mate stays in Leighton Buzzard and he's heard word that we have been in talks with a firm called 'Vandanel' to supply our kit for next season, nothing decided but he suggested they are still in the running following the initial discussions.

Thought I would share though not a confimation, just info. Anybody recognise the name, their gear any good?

He's Jewish mate.

No squire, he's from Spalding originally if memory serves me right.

Spalding , yet another brand . FFS :000000082:

Vandanel? Sondico?

What the fuck man?

Just get hi-tec and be done with it

On a serious note, if we end up with a more obscure kit maker for a slightly higher fee, I reckon training gear and accessories sales would be affected.

The strips will always sell, but can see a lot more Nike/Adidas trackies and polo shirts getting sold than macron or warrior or some pish like that.

is this a new update with add onns

He said they may use Vandanel name or Sondico which is already a SD brand, so could be either supplier if they get the green light. Look its only an option and one restriction may lie in producing enough kit to satisfy initial demand, they have never had a club like Rangers on the books and it would no doubt be a challenge.

Adidas, Puma, Macron - I've seen them all mentioned and discussed on RM. I mention these cunts and some of the stick is mental :tank:

Mate stays in Leighton Buzzard and he's heard word that we have been in talks with a firm called 'Vandanel' to supply our kit for next season, nothing decided but he suggested they are still in the running following the initial discussions.

Thought I would share though not a confimation, just info. Anybody recognise the name, their gear any good?

I live in Dunstable , and I operate a sportswear business I have heard nothing from the Rep , all i can say as regards quality , ask a few local league teams who have been let down when the kit falls to bits , they are poor to say the least .