Scotland reekin of bheasts and salmond on television . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Bomber Brown got more abuse from the bbc studio team and other mhedia apologists and some fannies on here on Saturday than this creature is getting from the whole of Scotland put together, we'll see what happens if more accusers come out the woodwork. This once Proud and Brave country is cowardly, rotten and corrupt to it's celtic core ! :sherlock:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bomber Brown got more abuse from the bbc studio team and other mhedia apologists and some fannies on here on Saturday than this creature is getting from the whole of Scotland put together, we'll see what happens if more accusers come out the woodwork. This once Proud and Brave country is cowardly, rotten and corrupt to it's celtic core ! :sherlock:

Alex Salmond talking about yer man O brian says "He always found him a good man"

That speaks in volumes alone!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02/25/cardinal-keith-obriens-resigns-salmond_n_2758054.html

Lets call this what it is it is plain and simple corruption that little shite bag Salmond is terrified of losing the catholic vote on independence he can kiss the proddie vote goodbye after this shite its fucking disgusting that these bheasts keep getting away with it.

The popes resigned, he's resigned, coincidence ? I think not ! who's next ? :sherlock:

It's all been cleared up ....

The Scottish catholic church has just said on the news there... it's all an unfortunate coincidence.. he resigned last week way before any allegations.

You could not make this shit up!!!!

O'Brien doesn't live in the Vatican. Making a pass at a consenting adult isn't a crime. I've not seen any allegations saying that O'Brien was abusing Children so I'm not quite sure why he'd be arrested.

So he 'made a pass at a consenting adult' on four occassions?

Planning to get young impressionable vulnerable priests alone at evening prayers would suggest it was more than making a pass which went on.

It is clear that the priests concerned were far from consenting as well.

It would appear the Vatican thought it was much more that 'making a pass' as well as they moved swiftly to ensure he was on his way before the big smoke jamboree.

If as it seems the allegations are in relation to indecent assaults or worse then the police should be investigating.

You sound more and more like a bheast apologist every day and i'm amazed you are still here.

Absolutely disgusted that fat eck can sing his praises on national tv, 'don't let this get in the way of 50 yrs great service' sic. WTF!!

So in salmonds fascist dictatorship of a fukd up backwater arse end of europe country sexual harassment is ok, just as long as you have long service? Or, Is he scared of alienating a certain section of the vote in his megalomaniac push for separation?

When will we see a proper full blown criminal investigation into this religion with regards to institutionalised predatory sexual harrasment / offending?

Here's a wee question. If the independence vote is a no, which hopefully it will be, what happens then? The Nazi party will still be in government. Will they try again and again until they get the answer they want or will Westminster rightfully telly them to shut it and fuck off?

My worry is that if they don't get their way they will spend what's left of their reign executing a scorched earth policy out of sheer spite.

So he 'made a pass at a consenting adult' on four occassions?

Planning to get young impressionable vulnerable priests alone at evening prayers would suggest it was more than making a pass which went on.

It is clear that the priests concerned were far from consenting as well.

It would appear the Vatican thought it was much more that 'making a pass' as well as they moved swiftly to ensure he was on his way before the big smoke jamboree.

If as it seems the allegations are in relation to indecent assaults or worse then the police should be investigating.

You sound more and more like a bheast apologist every day and i'm amazed you are still here.

If it was indecent assault or worse then I agree the cops should be investigating. Leaves me a bit curious though why leave that out of the initial complaint after waiting 30 years?

Of course he was going to get binned, why would they want this kind of shit hanging over them when they are engulfed in any number of scandals and are currently in the middle of a massive split over the whole gay rights argument. Given that O'Brien was 6 weeks or so from 'retirement' it was a nailed on certainty the second the story broke.

Report me to admin so they can get rid of me then. I have no time for religion whatsoever. Personally I feel all of them have their own issues to deal with and to be ashamed of. I've also got no time for Celtic either. I don't watch them, I don't read about them, I have no interest in their results, signings, players or anything else to do with them. At this moment in time they are a footballing irrelavence to Rangers.

Here's a wee question. If the independence vote is a no, which hopefully it will be, what happens then? The Nazi party will still be in government. Will they try again and again until they get the answer they want or will Westminster rightfully telly them to shut it and fuck off?

My worry is that if they don't get their way they will spend what's left of their reign executing a scorched earth policy out of sheer spite.

If they lose then surely they will have to hold another election to re-elect MSPs, It will be due roughly around that time frame iirc (early 2015 possibly) so they could be out on their arses in the space of 6 months of a resounding defeat by the 'Better Together' campaign.

If they lose then surely they will have to hold another election to re-elect MSPs, It will be due roughly around that time frame iirc (early 2015 possibly) so they could be out on their arses in the space of 6 months of a resounding defeat by the 'Better Together' campaign.

Holyrood elections are now every five years so next one is 2016.

When are decent folks going to thank Rangers fans for exposing this cult.

For years we warned them with our songs, not 1 thank you have i seen :pipe:

Could not have put it better myself

Fuckin banning our party tunes? And our add Ons? They should be asking us to sing them in classrooms up and down the country, to warn kids not to talk to these evil cunts, the polis warn them about strangers after all. Fuckin columbo and tag hart together couldn't have done any better than the bears support!!

No Surrender

Rab