Scotland reekin of bheasts and salmond on television . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else seen the mirror front page for tomorrow.

Its floating about on twitter, i'll let you have a wee look and see what you think.

Fuckin hell :lol: No wonder Der Fuehrer of the cult pissed off and gave up. It's like a scene from father ted :lol:

Saville was a frequent visitor to the parish on killsyth, where another priest Fr Thomas Mullen as well as O’Brien have been accused of abuse.

Operation Yewtree has obviously dug them out, I wonder what othe faces will appear from the cracks in the wall ! :sherlock:

You can literally do as you please within that cult.

Do they ever face prosecution?

The blind faith ffs,

I 'm watching the now ,I sky+ it , the guy with the grey hair is saying it's not a matter for the prosecutor or police ,cause there's procedures within the private corporation (there church ffs ) that'll deal with it , if not them , then who is there to investigate the matter .

Ye couldny make this shit up

Apparently one of the punishments available is to strip him of his red hat :lol:

What a fucking Minging religion and cult. Horrible fucking rat bastards

He's to be stripped of his title "bigot of the year" and given "poof of the year" instead.

Oh FFS! wish we could have hired the biggest billboard outside the piggery to advertise this!

O'Brians resignation was accepted by the paedo-hiders in rome on 18th feb.

The mhedia have obviously been sitting on this story since then and it only surfaced properly when it got leaked the pervert wouldnt be attending the vote on the new paedo-hider.

Bigger than that mate. The pope learned about it two days before the pope resigned. The story doing the rounds is that their is a gay network in the Vatican and the pope resigned because of it. The network yields massive power blackmailing bishops and priests in to joining.

The really do believe they are a law unto their self

ALLEGATIONS AGAINST CARDINAL O’BRIEN

EX-PRIEST

CLAIMS O’Brien made an inappropriate approach to him after night prayers when he was a trainee at St Andrew’s College, Roxburghshire.

PRIEST A

DESCRIBED himself as happily settled in a parish when he claims he was visited by O’Brien and inappropriate contact took place between them.

PRIEST B

ALLEGES he found himself having to deal with “unwanted behaviour” from the cardinal after a late-night drinking session in the 1980s.

PRIEST C

ACCUSES O’Brien of using night prayers as an excuse for inappropriate contact and engineering an intimate situation when he was a young priest.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4811601/Mass-support-as-Cardinal-Keith-OBrien-denies-inappropriate-acts.html#ixzz2LxPL62Cq

Guys soo funny I really need to share true story

watching the news on about o'brien tonight at my mums.slagging them off and I said aye he even said at the weekend that priest should be allowed to marry, my sis sitting thier with a staight poker face says "wit, marry each other" Pmsl

The really do believe they are a law unto their self

ALLEGATIONS AGAINST CARDINAL O’BRIEN

EX-PRIEST

CLAIMS O’Brien made an inappropriate approach to him after night prayers when he was a trainee at St Andrew’s College, Roxburghshire.

PRIEST A

DESCRIBED himself as happily settled in a parish when he claims he was visited by O’Brien and inappropriate contact took place between them.

PRIEST B

ALLEGES he found himself having to deal with “unwanted behaviour” from the cardinal after a late-night drinking session in the 1980s.

PRIEST C

ACCUSES O’Brien of using night prayers as an excuse for inappropriate contact and engineering an intimate situation when he was a young priest.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2LxPL62Cq

And the question must be asked: Who all kept quiet ? This could be answered in who o'brien was influential in promoting ? :sherlock:

Guys soo funny I really need to share true story

watching the news on about o'brien tonight at my mums.slagging them off and I said aye he even said at the weekend that priest should be allowed to marry, my sis sitting thier with a staight poker face says "wit, marry each other" Pmsl

he actually said was they should be allowed to marry and have kids.

could social services cope?

ffs is there no end to there vile sect

Channel 4 News broadcaster Jon Snow describes child abuse incident

Monday 25 Feb 2013 7:07 pm

snow2.jpg?w=650#038;h=479Jon Snow: I was a victim of child abuse (Picture: Reuters)

Channel 4 News broadcaster Jon Snow has described how a member of school staff abducted and undressed him as a six-year-old in a moving blog post.

Mr Snow, who previously discussed the experience in his autobiography, said the fallout from the Jimmy Savile child sex abuse scandal had made victims confront their own history of abuse.

In a post on the Channel 4 website titled ‘Our sexual watershed’, he said it was society’s responsibility to ensure that while accuser and accused were treated with diligence, the ‘full protection’ had to be afforded to those who came forward, and that their claims be investigated and responded to fully.

‘This is a dramatic moment in the affairs of men and women; we shall all be tested,’ he wrote. ‘But don’t underestimate what this time means to the abused. I know, I was six years old when a member of the domestic staff at the school, where my father taught, abducted me.’

Mr Snow said the member of staff took him to his room and undressed him, then himself.

‘Thank heavens someone saw the abduction and eventually a member of staff intervened and rescued me,’ he continued.

‘I remember to this day fretting over not being able to do my braces up. And I admit that I have found Savile regurgitating the guilt and confusion that I felt. snow1.jpg?w=650#038;h=480Jon Snow said a member of staff took him to his room and undressed him (Picture: Channel 4)

‘No amount of effort in responding to complainants must be spared, but neither must it be allowed to become a witch-hunt. We face some delicate balances in which the welfare of many is at stake. But I suspect the journey has only just begun.’

Mr Snow wrote that the Savile scandal had highlighted the ‘sexual revolution – both in attitudes and behaviourally’ that the UK had witnessed over the last 30 years.

The news anchor said that his female colleagues were routinely subject to sexist remarks and physical abuse, something he blamed on a ‘constant and prodigious intake of alcohol’.

‘It was commonplace for some newscasters to go to air the worse for wear,’ he wrote.

‘And if that was happening in the news divisions, Savile tells us about what was happening in entertainment.’

But he said the contrast with today’s media culture was ‘acute’ with lunchtime drinking eliminated and women ‘journalists at last, on an increasingly equal footing’.

Jons school was

, Ardingly College is a selective independent co-educational boarding and day school, founded in 1858 by Canon Nathaniel Woodard, included in the Tatler list of top public schools.[1] The college is located in the village of Ardingly near Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, having moved to its present location in 1870.[2] The school is a member of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference and of the Woodard Corporation ofindependent schools and as such has a strong Anglo-Catholic tradition