Scotland reekin of bheasts and salmond on television . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coming from the guy who got a thread deleted, entitled......"Rangers Fans and Their Obsession With Child Abuse".

Are as you as concerned about the victims of sexual abuse not perpertrated by the Roman Catholic church? Other than sing about it at football gmaes and post about it on a football forum what have you done to blow the lid off the whole cover up and see those behind it arrested?

The thread you started the other week that got pulled was a fucking embarresment, and to be honest said an awful lot about the type of person you are.

I know eh? what a fucking horrible person I must be for not wanting to use the rape of children as a point scoring exercise. Its a miracle my parents and friends talk to me for holding such outspoken opinions.

Can anyone explain why the police are not investigating this guy?

The Lib Dem alleged groper has Scotland Yard knocking on his door, why not the bigot of the year?

I expect to be corrected if im wrong here but I believe the police have no jurisdiction over the Vatican. The Vatican have jurisdiction over its "people" and they alone deal with them, fucked up huh. Proper kangaroo court.

As an aside, I listened to call Kay on the radio this morning and was fascinated by some of the callers. Some actually feel sorry for this freak! Kay Adams had to keep pointing out that the allegations were only alleged, didn't seem to matter when they were discussing EBT's in 2012!

I expect to be corrected if im wrong here but I believe the police have no jurisdiction over the Vatican. The Vatican have jurisdiction over its "people" and they alone deal with them, fucked up huh. Proper kangaroo court.

As an aside, I listened to call Kay on the radio this morning and was fascinated by some of the callers. Some actually feel sorry for this freak! Kay Adams had to keep pointing out that the allegations were only alleged, didn't seem to matter when they were discussing EBT's in 2012!

O'Brien doesn't live in the Vatican. Making a pass at a consenting adult isn't a crime. I've not seen any allegations saying that O'Brien was abusing Children so I'm not quite sure why he'd be arrested.

O'Brien doesn't live in the Vatican. Making a pass at a consenting adult isn't a crime. I've not seen any allegations saying that O'Brien was abusing Children so I'm not quite sure why he'd be arrested.

agree - from what I have seen its more an abuse of power and "shock , horror" a homosexual in the catholic church who was outspoken re gay marriage - rather than child abuse.

The Saville photos dont do him any favours right enough.

agree - from what I have seen its more an abuse of power and "shock , horror" a homosexual in the catholic church who was outspoken re gay marriage - rather than child abuse.

The Saville photos dont do him any favours right enough.

They photos certainly don't but given Savile was a papal knight its fairly safe to have assumed they had met on a number of occasions.

Are as you as concerned about the victims of sexual abuse not perpertrated by the Roman Catholic church? Other than sing about it at football gmaes and post about it on a football forum what have you done to blow the lid off the whole cover up and see those behind it arrested?

I know eh? what a fucking horrible person I must be for not wanting to use the rape of children as a point scoring exercise. Its a miracle my parents and friends talk to me for holding such outspoken opinions.

• Your thread was fucking embarrassing, thats why it got pulled. I did'nt say you were a fucking horrible person, i merely implied you were an embarrasment to this site.

• Your thread was fucking embarrassing, thats why it got pulled. I did'nt say you were a fucking horrible person, i merely implied you were an embarrasment to this site.

You come to this conclusion after your impressive 70 posts....

And you are already the RM police about what is or isnt good for the site.

I know he doesn't live in the Vatican. My point was that if a complaint was made re one of the Vatican's people, it was investigated and dealt with in-house. The police would not be involved - unfortunately. Now I may be wrong again but this whole furore is down to the fact these 3 priests were not "consenting" adults. He abused his position of power with these priests. Why any parent would actively send their children to school, church or anywhere near these dirty bastards beats me.

I will always defend the Protestant songs which our support sing. We are a Protestant club, so it is understandable.

What is a Protestant song? Surely a hymn or a psalm? After all we are all good Protestants arent we. We all go to church on a Sunday because we feel so strongly about our faith.

You come to this conclusion after your impressive 70 posts....

And you are already the RM police about what is or isnt good for the site.

Who rattled your cage. So we've got to have 1800 posts to have an opinion, or join the RM police.

If you've read the whole thread you would see i am replying to the dude. His thread got pulled because it was embarrasing.

And you're about to be ridiculed again. If, and bear with me on this one here, the Catholic Church ruled the media, governments & local councils then how come I know about the whole child abuse thing? :huh:

Really, I'm being deadly serious because this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the internet and believe me theres a whole load of utter fucking nonsense on here.

Are you ill? or have you had some kind of brain injury? or are you just a troll? because no rational person could spout that nonsense and actually be serious.

for once your right dude the catholic church has no power, they are just a bunch of sexually frustrated deviants who launder money for criminals. The quicker everyone figures that out the better, so good on you for opening peoples eyes to the catholic church

Yet, funnily plenty also agreed with me on the point. Plenty other bears have stated similar over the last few weeks on here too. Some bears have an obsession with child rape. Some think it is something which is appropriate to use as some kind of petty point scoring exercise. If you are so genuinely repulsed by the action of the Catolic churc and/or Celtic in their covering up of abuse have you personally made a complaint to the police or your MP or MSP? Have you done anything to support the victims of these crimes or to help the investigation into these crimes? Or do you simply make 'peado' jokes and sing BJK at games?

I know he doesn't live in the Vatican. My point was that if a complaint was made re one of the Vatican's people, it was investigated and dealt with in-house. The police would not be involved - unfortunately. Now I may be wrong again but this whole furore is down to the fact these 3 priests were not "consenting" adults. He abused his position of power with these priests. Why any parent would actively send their children to school, church or anywhere near these dirty bastards beats me.

As far as I'm aware none of the 4 accusers have claimed anything other than O'Brien making sexual advances towards them. I'm not aware of any making any accusations of sexual/indecent assualt.

What the fuck has this got to do with Rangers? Leave the obsessed shite tae the mhankies I don't fucking want to know about these cunts.

It's got everything to do with rangers, the bastards will use anything they can to discredit us and cover up total corruption on their part. demonising rangers and its supporters while they get the government to tell us that they are holy and full of goodness. IMO this thread is about corruption, not being obsessed with kiddy fiddlers.

You don't have to go to church to believe in your faith..

I pray for help and guidance every day

As one should (if they are religious) , but i think we know who i am getting at. The ones who think that shouting FTP is being Protestant and don't have a clue that we are a protestant club because we come from a Church of Scotland / Presbyterian background.

The same corrupt cabal who found Rangers guilty without trial are now bleating how dare you criticise or condemn o'brien when he has not been found guilty yet! How quick their tune changes ! Double standards are only the tip of the iceberg with these corrupt and heinous vile creatures ! :sherlock:

As one should (if they are religious) , but i think we know who i am getting at. The ones who think that shouting FTP is being Protestant and don't have a clue that we are a protestant club because we come from a Church of Scotland / Presbyterian background.

I said I defend Protestant songs. I will always defend anything Protestant.