Barcelona, The End of Days?

blueboy94

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By your admission you haven't even watched them very much. You probably haven't even seen half the games I referenced but don't that stop you spouting your opinion albeit from a totally ill informed position.

What technicality? You haven't referenced the post where I said you were obligated to like what I said you were to like. The fact I find it strange you don't enjoy Barca's football doesn't change that.

If you want a reassurance though don't worry you don't need to like what I like. It's ok you can be your own man you have my consent.

Just to reinforce your perception of me as turgid and laughable I'd like to point out that Columbo has a capital letter when you write it. Furthermore (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

You're an idiot (tu)

Clearly a pedantic poof, also Barca bum boy. Classic.

I never posted on this thread because of the ridiculous title and some of the crazy comments from the usual Madrid arse lickers like yourself .

Clearly a pedantic poof, also Barca bum boy. Classic.

I've gone from a Madrid arse licker to a Barca bum boy in the space of four pages :lol:

Stick to the singing Taylor (tu)

• 4 weeks later...

I just think they lack freshness. Signing Alex Song was a poor buy when Busquets is as good as he is. Not to mention Sanchez.

I'd say the big issue is their younger players not having the same impact they were hyped to have. Telllo, Cuenca and Thiago. The last thing I'm saying is these boys will never make it, but Barca needed and instant impact.

They were so toothless tonight in attack. They need a world class CB, a striker and someone to replace the ever dwindling Pedro.

They'll still be making finals and probably winning over the next few years. They just need a new CB and another attacker as well.

Will they get back to the heights of 08/09? Probably not. But themselves, Bayern and Madrid will still be the best teams in the world for a good few years to come.