Barcelona, The End of Days?

blueboy94

What a lot of crap .

To say it was down to mistakes by Milan is desperate . They were completely outclassed from the first whistle ........as predicted .

2nd best performance at the Nou Camp this season, after Madrid destroyed them there a few weeks ago of course.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lot of crap .

To say it was down to mistakes by Milan is desperate . They were completely outclassed from the first whistle ........as predicted .

Milan were outclassed but they were also desperately poor.

Barca deserve credit but don't try to make out they are suddenly some sort of world beaters. They're into the quarter finals save your boasting for if they actually win the thing (tu)

Milan were outclassed but they were also desperately poor.

Barca deserve credit but don't try to make out they are suddenly some sort of world beaters. They're into the quarter finals save your boasting for if they actually win the thing (tu)

Give it a rest , i know it hurts when you have got to witness a display like that ...........

Breathtaking genius from Barcelona. Unstoppable in this form.

Was a great performance tonight but they are not unstoppable. AC played into their hands by poor defending and poor ball retention, better sides like Madrid, Bayern and maybe even Juve will be tougher tests than a declining Milan outfit IMO.

Was a great performance tonight but they are not unstoppable. AC played into their hands by poor defending and poor ball retention, better sides like Madrid, Bayern and maybe even Juve will be tougher tests than a declining Milan outfit IMO.

Tonight I was gutted that Barca won .I had 4-0 on a double The other one letting me down but I'd gladly have seen them fucked out .Its maybe not the best place to admit this but I made quite a wee bit of money when beggars beat them ,Infact I had them half time full time .Reason I knew the fuckers would lie down to beggars and I still believe they did it in a very clever way .I said to anyone that would listen because of there relationship that both clubs would trade wins as it puts massive pressure on the other two clubs assuming there will be a few draws .I even said to my mates that they would let unwashed score first and then spend next 50odd minutes trying to score .It turned out that way that night One thing I've learned when betting is not to let your heart rule your head .I would have gladly taken the loss but I was certain beggars would win and so it turned out .Since that night I want Barca fucked in every match even if I lose a few bob in the process

Tonight I was gutted that Barca won .I had 4-0 on a double The other one letting me down but I'd gladly have seen them fucked out .Its maybe not the best place to admit this but I made quite a wee bit of money when beggars beat them ,Infact I had them half time full time .Reason I knew the fuckers would lie down to beggars and I still believe they did it in a very clever way .I said to anyone that would listen because of there relationship that both clubs would trade wins as it puts massive pressure on the other two clubs assuming there will be a few draws .I even said to my mates that they would let unwashed score first and then spend next 50odd minutes trying to score .It turned out that way that night One thing I've learned when betting is not to let your heart rule your head .I would have gladly taken the loss but I was certain beggars would win and so it turned out .Since that night I want Barca fucked in every match even if I lose a few bob in the process

Absolutely obsessed! :lol:

Crackpot post.

:lol: What a fucking roaster!

for fuck sake what a load of shite

I knew you were a screwball, I didn't know you were mentally unstable though.

I don't know which post to reply to, so I'll reply to all three:

Naw, unstoppable.