Facebook sheep taking todays news well

The Artist

Haha this is brilliant!

"Today i will no longer be supporting Scottish Football... what an actual disgrace and national embarrassment. See you later Dons... you were p*sh anyway.Nothing to do with a team being found guilty for cheating over an 11 year period...... but yet not having an unfair advantage... Meh! past caring."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Increase tickets by £5 for one match this season and the fine is paid for :craphead:

We don't have tp pay the fine, its is against the oldco and apparently (from another poster) the deadline for making claims against the oldco has past.

They do however still have the prize money they witheld for 2011-2012 season.

this actually upsets me. is this how blinded by bigotry Scotland is? where was the unfair advantage? were refs bribed? we did nothing that would guarantee us winning (as evidenced by the fact we didnt win the league every year). it concerns me that people like that are permitted to vote on the independence decision. can no-one seriously look at the Juventus case and see the massive difference?

ahahahaa .. sums up how scottish football hates rangers more than their own clubs. In scotland their is rangers and their supporters and the other half are just people who hate rangers.. their clubs are only used to vent their anger on us. One show in town!

Haha this is brilliant!

"Today i will no longer be supporting Scottish Football... what an actual disgrace and national embarrassment. See you later Dons... you were p*sh anyway.Nothing to do with a team being found guilty for cheating over an 11 year period...... but yet not having an unfair advantage... Meh! past caring."

ewe cannot be serious?.... :matron::D