Sandy Jardine a true Ger

Lets not forget Sandy Jardines role in fighting the injusteses that the SFA tried to hit our club with.Sandy was at the front .he was going to withdraw from the Scottish Hall of Fame if they touched any of our trophies which has been proved were won fairly and squarley on a football park.We didnt call games off because a player of another team died,because it suited them.Sandy i take my hat off to you and look forward to the day you return to Ibrox. :clap:

Lets not forget Sandy Jardines role in fighting the injusteses that the SFA tried to hit our club with.Sandy was at the front .he was going to withdraw from the Scottish Hall of Fame if they touched any of our trophies which has been proved were won fairly and squarley on a football park.We didnt call games off because a player of another team died,because it suited them.Sandy i take my hat off to you and look forward to the day you return to Ibrox. :clap:

Well said, hope we see him back @ Ibrox soon.

Apparently Sandy is hoping to be back at Ibrox at the end of the month (possibly the 23rd) if he is well enough. I'm sure he got a boost from yesterdays outcome and I'm sure none of us can wait to welcome him home.

Hopefully he can be presented to 50,000 bears at half time.what an occaision that would be.

Sandy Jardine is right up in the top echelons of Rangers legends after what he has done for us in the last year. Indeed, without him we might not be in the positive position we find ourselves.

the outcome yesterday would have been fantastic news for sandy and cheered him up no end,hope he is recovering quickly and looking forward to a 50,000 welcoming him home soon. :21: :21: :21: :21:

Sandy Sandy Sandy in Royal Blue,

Were all crazy over the love of you,

and things they are really perfect,

When we fcuk the Ghlasghow Shellik,

You look so sweet, with the ball at your feet as you give us a goal or two.

Repeat

Repeat

This should be chanted when Sandy comes out to acclaim!

Legend, a word which is used far to commonly, but Sandy Jardine is truely one!

Indeed, well said that man

Apparently Sandy is hoping to be back at Ibrox at the end of the month (possibly the 23rd) if he is well enough. I'm sure he got a boost from yesterdays outcome and I'm sure none of us can wait to welcome him home.

Great news! Get well soon Sandy. :21: Rangers Legend :21: