East Stirling tomorrow.

It better not be sold out.

(tu) I still need 1 ticket. I have asked a guy who works at ibrox see what he says.

Edit:

Just purchased my ticket online, sitting in the Gods i.e. Club Deck... :P Although I was given fulfilment as Post or Collect. (Which is strange as I seriously doubt they will be able to post them out in time.) I changed the fulfilment to Collect, but was just wondering do I go to the actual ticket office to collect the ticket or one of the side cabins around the ground and Do I need to take something with my address on as proof or just print out the email I was sent. I have never left buying a ticket so late before so was just wondering if someone could help with some of my questions. Thanks for your time.

I asked the same question yesterday mate. I put collect too as didn't want them no showing up. Im just gonna try the cabin closest to the stand im in. I would advise arriving earlier as better having more time than in a queue with kick off happening. If its another nice day I can see a last minute scramble

I asked the same question yesterday mate. I put collect too as didn't want them no showing up. Im just gonna try the cabin closest to the stand im in. I would advise arriving earlier as better having more time than in a queue with kick off happening. If its another nice day I can see a last minute scramble

Thanks JamieG54 - Going to arrive as early as I can tomorrow, just in case I end up in the wrong place like you said. otherwise I will be flapping around with my confirmation like a mad man :P

I would imagine earlier than 10 as kick off is 12

I forgot it was a 12 O'clock kick off - used to the 3 O Clock kick offs :P - When does the ground open from an hour before kick off or something? Don't want to arrive really early to pick up my ticket and then have nothing to do until kick off :P Especially since walking around the megastore is like walking around in a cardboard box on matchdays.