True Blues

We've all had players we love and don't but how many grew up being Rangers fans. I know we've had players who grew up supporting them but played for us why? I wouldn't let there top near my back door never mind my back.

Ally was always a Rangers fan he was brought up that way how many other players that have pulled our famous jersey on have been true blues and lived the dream of running out in our beloved Ibrox?

We've all had players we love and don't but how many grew up being Rangers fans. I know we've had players who grew up supporting them but played for us why? I wouldn't let there top near my back door never mind my back.

Ally was always a Rangers fan he was brought up that way how many other players that have pulled our famous jersey on have been true blues and lived the dream of running out in our beloved Ibrox?

Durrant

A lot of the one's of late who claimed to be Rangers fans did a hell of a job jumping ship or leaving for a slightly bigger check and sitting on the bench somewhere.

There has been a good few, especially prior to 1989.

Name and shame apart from obvious from summer walk outs.