Finance Guy on Clyde SSB

He said the share issue would never work when I heard him on sky before.he's a tit

He wasn't anymore impressive tonight. Seemed to think our business plan is to continue current rate of losses until we get back to the SPL and just burn through our cash reserves. Didn't really take any account of reducing the wage bill and increasing other revenue streams

As usual big DJ saying nothing, waste of space.

as with most football pundits during the last year - they have been dragged out there comforst zone of "should he play 4-4-2" into the world of administration, liquidation et al - and have been shown not to have a fuckin clue.

I dont mind that - its the likes of Keevins who suddenly put themselves forward as the experts that annoy me

I look at this in two ways....I am happy they had a financial expert on to correct the obsessed wannabe accountants phoning up but at the same time why does our accounts being published deserve such profile and why are the tims interested in our finances. Did Clyde 1 do a show when Celtic released their accounts and did any of us phone in about it?

Heard the 8am Clyde news ... lead with the Rangers financial report... "Rangers post £7M loss" .. This on the day after the head of the catholic church in Britain admitted to fiddling with young priests in his charge... Unbelievable

I look at this in two ways....I am happy they had a financial expert on to correct the obsessed wannabe accountants phoning up but at the same time why does our accounts being published deserve such profile and why are the tims interested in our finances. Did Clyde 1 do a show when Celtic released their accounts and did any of us phone in about it?

Or when the SPL released their accounts?

Keevins - Rangers went into receivership with debts of £100Million.

Absolutely clueless.

Yeah and DJ (who apparently says nothing) pulled him up immediately, highlighting that the figure was baed on EBT figures which never materialised.

Hugh sheepishly said "yeah, we'll .... tens of millions of pounds"

Credit where it's due guys.

I know mate it is fucking embarrassing this is the stuff being peddled by an "impartial" journalist on a mainstream media outlet!!!

its quite obvious he is on there to talk up cellic - he does it at every opportunity. Turned off now as I only listened due to the financial guy been on. The rest is a show by muppets, for muppets