Kiss and Make Up? No Thanks.

Senna

As we all know Scottish football is well and truly F**KED. Talksport on the way home tonight was asking "What is the future for a club like Sellick?" Well the future is a fairly quick fall to mediocrity. Without a competitive league, no team can sustain interest or performance. Players won't stay, each year competing in Europe will be more and more difficult - it's a road to nowhere. In truth the only way for any Scottish club to escape this future is to get out and compete in another league. I know this is debated long and hard on this forum and many of us don't fancy it but if in the longer term we want Rangers to be a significant force in British and European football we have to get away from the Scottish set-up.

As we all know Scottish football is well and truly F**KED. Talksport on the way home tonight was asking "What is the future for a club like Sellick?" Well the future is a fairly quick fall to mediocrity. Without a competitive league, no team can sustain interest or performance. Players won't stay, each year competing in Europe will be more and more difficult - it's a road to nowhere. In truth the only way for any Scottish club to escape this future is to get out and compete in another league. I know this is debated long and hard on this forum and many of us don't fancy it but if in the longer term we want Rangers to be a significant force in British and European football we have to get away from the Scottish set-up.

bang on mate. We need to get out of scotland

Rangers have made great progress considering where they were last year and will probably get back to top division . However unfortunately I don't think Rangers will go on to bigger and better things than before.

You clearly don't know our football club.

I agree with much of what th OP says. However, I’m sure many remember the pain and anguish we suffered leading up to SFL membership and not knowing if we would ever get the opportunity to support our team again.

When Rangers took to the field against East Fife on the 7th August 2012, I can remember every minute, the late kick off, the huge crowd, sun streaming over the Broomloan Rd stand, Sandy on the pitch almost in tears, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. The raw emotion around the ground palpable and the sheer joy of knowing that our club, team and Ibrox had been saved, will live with me for the rest of my life.

So, why any supporter of our club would wish the same agony and heartache on another club, and support is beyond me. Surly as Scotland’s biggest club we have a moral duty to protect and defend our brothers and sisters from the tyranny that is the hooped demon.

I for one will play no part in adding and a betting the destruction of some of Scotland’s oldest clubs under the guise of whataboutery, whilst our principle detractors are allowed to manipulate, bully and intimidated all in Scottish football (society) with brazen impunity.

I like many want revenge, but not at the expense of our brothers and sisters throughout Scotland, no, my seethe is reserved for one club alone, and the supporters of that malignant republican cancer from the east end of Glasgow.

If my views have offended anyone within our support I apologise in advance, and if you are a hooped demon lurking in the shadows I make no apologies to you.

PS How can we as Rangers supporters let the town (Hill O’Beath Dunfermline) that produced Jim Baxter become a football wilderness, or give our capital city over to the Hobo’s it’s just not right.

Jim supported the Primrose anyway not Dunfermline so fuck them. :)

the sooner the SPL collapses into a sorry mess and there is no longer a viable professional league for us to be tied to the better - controversial? too right - but as many many people say in this forum, Scottish football is screwed, it's time to get out

I agree with much of what th OP says. However, I’m sure many remember the pain and anguish we suffered leading up to SFL membership and not knowing if we would ever get the opportunity to support our team again.

When Rangers took to the field against East Fife on the 7th August 2012, I can remember every minute, the late kick off, the huge crowd, sun streaming over the Broomloan Rd stand, Sandy on the pitch almost in tears, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. The raw emotion around the ground palpable and the sheer joy of knowing that our club, team and Ibrox had been saved, will live with me for the rest of my life.

So, why any supporter of our club would wish the same agony and heartache on another club, and support is beyond me. Surly as Scotland’s biggest club we have a moral duty to protect and defend our brothers and sisters from the tyranny that is the hooped demon.

I for one will play no part in adding and a betting the destruction of some of Scotland’s oldest clubs under the guise of whataboutery, whilst our principle detractors are allowed to manipulate, bully and intimidated all in Scottish football (society) with brazen impunity.

I like many want revenge, but not at the expense of our brothers and sisters throughout Scotland, no, my seethe is reserved for one club alone, and the supporters of that malignant republican cancer from the east end of Glasgow.

If my views have offended anyone within our support I apologise in advance, and if you are a hooped demon lurking in the shadows I make no apologies to you.

PS How can we as Rangers supporters let the town (Hill O’Beath Dunfermline) that produced Jim Baxter become a football wilderness, or give our capital city over to the Hobo’s it’s just not right.

Brothers and sisters? Aberdeen? Dundee United? These fans despise us and would have cheered as we died. Many still want us held back, punished and belittled. It will take me a long time to forget that mate

We complain about all the other clubs bitching about us and taking the morale high ground, kicking us when we were down and generally being cuntish but then we completely expose ourselves on threads like these by taking pleasure in one of Scotland's proudest clubs demise which shows a lack of rangers class and puts us on a par with those who put us down.

We really should be above the whole yippee we told you so, turkeys voted 4 Xmas , reap what u sow bla blah blah

Supporting rangers would be pretty shit if we had no one to play! The standard of Scottish football is dire enough, we don't need further decline as after all, footballs about entertainment and if this carries on I doubt ibrox will continue to attract the crowds it does...we are fine for now but looking at the bigger picture ( Scottish football as a whole) we too are fucked!

Will never forget what they tried to do. The putting the boot in when we were down. Trying to strip titles and cups in blackmail over our license. Unlawful transfer embargo. Finding us guilty of tax fraud regarding ETBs and ineligible players, before the verdicts were reached. Leaving us with no preseason or squad only ? days before the season began. Keeping money we had earned.

Disgraceful behaviour and maybe illegal.

Let them all rot.

Friendlies and talk of any shite like that is way beyond reproach. Fuvk em. Half sheep shaggers . They and yorkston wanted us dead. We will always rise to the top of the pile, for we are rangers, super rangers.... Remembr the next line anyone? Aye thats right .no one likes us, we dont care. So ce la vie