Poll time: Should Ally go at the end of the season?

GOAT

Should Ally step down come May  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally step down come May

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a poll on whether or not Goat stops trying to get the manager the sack? Or, should we have a poll about whether or not Rangers fans want to be know as "back stabbers"? McCoist held this club together when others were nowhere to be seen, he didn't take the easy option to "walk away" so neither should we "walk away" from him. There are just too many folk out there who seem to have a totally unrealistic view of what to expect this season. I bet the haters who watch our forums just love this sort of thing, let's leave the back stabbing to those who support a certain side from the east end.

Can we have a poll on whether or not Goat stops trying to get the manager the sack? Or, should we have a poll about whether or not Rangers fans want to be know as "back stabbers"? McCoist held this club together when others were nowhere to be seen, he didn't take the easy option to "walk away" so neither should we "walk away" from him. There are just too many folk out there who seem to have a totally unrealistic view of what to expect this season. I bet the haters who watch our forums just love this sort of thing, let's leave the back stabbing to those who support a certain side from the east end.

well said !

Back then he was a player, now he's a manager, different jobs. You can't really draw comparisons from that. He won the Golden Boot as a player does that mean we should expect the Champions League trophy as a manager? It's not the same.

We were wrong then, I think we are wrong now.

most? Your poll says 47% want him to go. Last time i looked 47% did not equal most.

gogzy I read that as 53% want things to stay as they are now.

I have no issues with McCoist as manager so far, and he's won the league so that buys him another year.

Sure, his signings haven't exactly set the world on fire and some of his tactics/decisions haven't been the best, but that's all stuff you learn with experience.

Does he have all his badges and stuff?

Ally deserved to win the title but in all honesty we need to start looking for a new manager, assistant manager, head coach, coaching staff, plus physio, youth coach, head scout as the whole club needs a shake up. Ally should be offered a place on the Football Board or similar, whether he would accept is upto Ally.