Poll time: Should Ally go at the end of the season?

GOAT

Should Ally step down come May  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ally step down come May

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is mainly about players. Ally has to stay for me; and if/when we get better players, then the play will improve.

But the teams we are playing against seem to be able to play some of the kind of football Rangers fans want to see, and their doing it on a shoestring budget.

But the teams we are playing against seem to be able to play some of the kind of football Rangers fans want to see, and their doing it on a shoestring budget.

and yet we keep beating them - check out the league position !

and yet we keep beating them - check out the league position !

Yes we do but, l think when we're spending £7million a year on wages and their spending £20,000 a year then l'm kind of expecting us to beat them.

I would just like to beat them with a little more style. And listen l love Ally, nothing would make me happier than if Ally was the best manager in the world, l voted for him to stay, but l think he's going to get till christmas to see some signs of improvement or the crowds are going to fall big time, and that will be the end for him.

So l genuinely wish him all the luck in the world, as he's a real hero of mine.

Will be interesting to see how this poll progresses over the course of the season.

will that not depend on how many tims get past the taig hunters and vote to keep ally ? or if we start winning will they be signing up for him to go? :pipe:

will that not depend on how many tims get past the taig hunters and vote to keep ally ? or if we start winning will they be signing up for him to go? :pipe:

lol. I think i will depend on if we drop any more points, If we blast 6 in tomorrow, and play decent football then some votes might change.

If it's another serious struggle then votes might change.

In my opinion, no. Its not been a pretty season, but he is winning the league by 20 odd points after losing about 30 of his squad and having very limited funds to rebuild and and even smaller amount of time to spend them. Once the transfer ban is done and he's had a chance to properly rebuild, then i'll judge him.

He is winning a league that we shouldn't even be in ... I wish people would stop quoting it as something to be proud of

I fail to see what difference it makes wether its just or not that we're in division 3. We are where we are and we have to get out of it. Ally is currently doing that with a huge points margin, Its not pretty but we've done what we have to. I'll wait until he's had a chance to rebuild properly before I call for his head.

Maybe they are voting for Ally to go already. Many of them are still hurting from 9 in a row and would love to see a legend like Ally humiliated. Must stop this..... it's a dark place putting yourself in the mind of a taig. :anguish:

I think this sums up a lot of posters on here. They are embarrassed at our current situation.

One of the only posters i would reply to,as far as im aware,Butcher is already lined up,from a very reliable source,...........??????

I fail to see what difference it makes wether its just or not that we're in division 3. We are where we are and we have to get out of it. Ally is currently doing that with a huge points margin, Its not pretty but we've done what we have to. I'll wait until he's had a chance to rebuild properly before I call for his head.

100% this

One of the only posters i would reply to,as far as im aware,Butcher is already lined up,from a very reliable source,...........??????

we do need a centre back but those who say ally should look to youth wil not be happy at this -:pipe:

score for fun up here!

Maybe they are voting for Ally to go already. Many of them are still hurting from 9 in a row and would love to see a legend like Ally humiliated. Must stop this..... it's a dark place putting yourself in the mind of a taig. :anguish:

thinking like a taig -shiver- off for a wash that will be something Un taig like!!