Charlie Mulgrew admits he would like to see Rangers being added to the SPL

rangersxfc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He left his months old baby sleeping inside his car on a roasting hot day whilst he and his mrs went shopping. That tidy bit fanny who owns Ultimo seen the baby inside and phoned the police.

Fuck sake, that's shocking.

He left his months old baby sleeping inside his car on a roasting hot day whilst he and his mrs went shopping. That tidy bit fanny who owns Ultimo seen the baby inside and phoned the police.

It was the opposite, it was the middle of winter 2 years ago when it was -5 or something outside

allways thought the reason they wanted us in div 1 was to maintain their strength and financial position, their players aint interested in the spl nor are their fans and we've only been out the theives league for 1 season.

I reckon they will lose most of their top players and those that are left will depreciate faster than a kia,let them spunk their ill gotten gains on shite like the wrang bangura while we earn our place back with a momentum behind us and a desire to win that will leave them in our dust.

Surprised he's admitted that tbh. That's obviously what the whole teams probably thinking as well.

It was the reason that KI gave for leaving. No reason not to think that the rest of the team don't agree with him and Mulgrew. Probably the reason why Hooper and Wanyama haven't signed new contracts either.

To a foreigner, celtic must hold the same appeal as Rosenburg. The only reason most decent forigners ever came to Scotland was to play in old firm games. I would expect celtic to lose most of their better players over the nxt two seasons. Thing is though, they will have their transfer cash and 3years worth of champs league money when we get bk to the top league. It is going to take us years to catch up with tgem inless we snap up the cery very best young Scottish players now. We should be trying our hardest to get the likes of jonny russell, mckay stevens and the like to our club now, so we have a fighting chance of catching celtic as quickly as we can. We must make it a priority to get the best Scottish players in now and add a few forigners to raise the quality when we get back to the top league. Kinda like the team we just lost - full of the best Scottish and NI boys who know what it means to play for Rangers supplemented with a couple of technically gifted forigners. There is no reason why we cant start building our team like that as soon as we can buy players.

I left my kid, in an unwatched car,

took a free kick, that went o'er the bar,

passed back short, against the Killie crew,

I'm Charlie Mulgrew, Charlie Mulgrew.

I got sent off, in the Ibrox match,

sat in the stands, I couldn't watch,

we lost some goals, more than one or two,

And all because, of Charlie Mulgrew.

Now I'm captain, of this Celtic team,

Some say it's the worst, they've ever seen,

It's not my fault, I'm playing, true

But I've got a song, I'm Charlie Mulgrew.

:sherlock:

If only he was a jew too :lol:

Cracking song btw (tu)

I mind a bunch of Celtic fans singing the "Charlie Mulgrew" song on a train from Glasgow to Kilmarnock a couple of years back... I was about ready to pour bleach into my ears by the time I got to Barrhead.

How much worse off are Celtic compared to seasons past? I can't be arsed working out the difference but surely their points total thus far is well down?

I don't understand why people are hyping Lennon as a manager. He loses big games and blames his players for everything.

It was the reason that KI gave for leaving. No reason not to think that the rest of the team don't agree with him and Mulgrew. Probably the reason why Hooper and Wanyama haven't signed new contracts either.

To a foreigner, celtic must hold the same appeal as Rosenburg. The only reason most decent forigners ever came to Scotland was to play in old firm games. I would expect celtic to lose most of their better players over the nxt two seasons. Thing is though, they will have their transfer cash and 3years worth of champs league money when we get bk to the top league. It is going to take us years to catch up with tgem inless we snap up the cery very best young Scottish players now. We should be trying our hardest to get the likes of jonny russell, mckay stevens and the like to our club now, so we have a fighting chance of catching celtic as quickly as we can. We must make it a priority to get the best Scottish players in now and add a few forigners to raise the quality when we get back to the top league. Kinda like the team we just lost - full of the best Scottish and NI boys who know what it means to play for Rangers supplemented with a couple of technically gifted forigners. There is no reason why we cant start building our team like that as soon as we can buy players.

If they lose their best players they'll struggle to get past the qualifiers which means no $.

How much worse off are Celtic compared to seasons past? I can't be arsed working out the difference but surely their points total thus far is well down?

I don't understand why people are hyping Lennon as a manager. He loses big games and blames his players for everything.

It must be bad they have lost loads of games under the Bigot and they will still take their tainted title. but the support will not be there next year to watch them playing nobodies all season.