Huttons Tweet

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, Hutton's original tweet doesn't bother me that much, if anything it shows the lack of motivation to better himself.

The piss take between him and the nobody that this site's unfortunate enough to sponsor was what done the damage for me.

Im not on Twitter was more said between Hutton and Cole than that #easysesh tweet on here?

Also the problem of those that pay his wages and turn up every week to watch him and his teammates put in disgusting performances.

In any other walk of life if you the consumer were unhappy with the brand youd just switch, the football community exploit the loyalty fans have.

Personally I couldnt give a feck what he chooses to rot his brain with. Perhaps if he hadnt rotted it he would use his very short working day to prepare for the end of what we are told is a very short career.

In any other walk of life if you the consumer were unhappy with the brand youd just switch, the football community exploit the loyalty fans have.

Personally I couldnt give a feck what he chooses to rot his brain with. Perhaps if he hadnt rotted it he would use his very short working day to prepare for the end of what we are told is a very short career.

The coaches take much of the blame for the short working day, but he had no need to rub it in fans' faces, intended or not.

so far in the past couple of days ive read

"mcculoch hates awards from fans"

"ally killed a hero"

"hutton loves twitter and doesn't give a shit about the club and is shite"

"barrie mckay is a taig that love rebel music so lets boot him out the club"

ps

"green is a lying bastard"

this place eh?

"ally killed a hero"

ps

this place eh?

Just another week on RM im afraid.

"ally killed a hero"

ps

this place eh?

Also teebears husband posts on here and Muff lives

The coaches take much of the blame for the short working day, but he had no need to rub it in fans' faces, intended or not.

The coaching structure and its failings have been on going for decades. Shameful for a club our size. And all players should be "educated" about using social media, dare I say even as part of their training.

Read at least some of the thread before posting. That is not why he got abuse. " #easysesh".

I've read all the thread. He was getting abuse on twitter after the 1st tweet before the easysesh tweet appeared.

Read at least some of the tweets before posting.

For the record, Hutton's original tweet doesn't bother me that much, if anything it shows the lack of motivation to better himself.

The piss take between him and the nobody that this site's unfortunate enough to sponsor was what done the damage for me.

Spot on

What did hutton tweet that was so bad? He was off to watch a DVD? Fuck sake!

Cant believe someone said Hutton should start acting like a Rangers player earlier on in the day...

What should he of done differently after training that would make him act more like a Rangers player? Watch a "blue"-ray?

Cant believe someone said Hutton should start acting like a Rangers player earlier on in the day...

What should he of done differently after training that would make him act more like a Rangers player? Watch a "blue"-ray?

Help an elder across the road or gout the back and work on his ball skills!!!!!