Do the fan groups speak for you!

KingKirk

yes deadly, I'm not saying I agree with it... I'm pointing out what would be a legal defence if you start a case about not getting promotion.. simple fact we would go from 4th to 3rd that's promotion whether it's still the bottom is irrelevent, you could argue it's not in the manner which you thought it would be but realistically it doesn't matter...

So all the teams currently with us also win Promotion for us winning the league, Sporting Integrity indeed.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom tier thing is irrelevant..

Could not disagree more.

We will win the league and have to play the same teams that we have just beaten. (granted there will be a few new teams) but where is the sporting integrity of the league champions having to play the same teams they just got promoted away from.

We are not being promoted from division 4 to division 3 as there will no longer be a division 4, so the only other way to work it out is by dealing in tiers. we are currently in the bottom tier of Scottish football, to have us continue in the bottom tier after winning promotion is not right or legal IMO.

posted somthing earlier to this effect.

two teams from division 1 are going to make up the new top tier ( thats a promotion)

4 teams from division 3 are going into the new second tier ( thats a promotion)

Rangers will win division 4 ( bottom tier) and remain in the bottom tier as there will no longer be a division 4.

just plain wrong.

good idea for an alternative, but why do we need an alternative? why should we boycott SFL Div 3 teams, their votes for league reconstruction might reflect what we feel but the reconstruction will be pushed through regardless, in which case we are punishing them for fuck all.

boycotts dont work, we seen that at Scumdee utd.

Your last line tells me that you missed an earlier reply I gave.

I agree - boycotts don't work as the Tanned-that-dump fiasco proved. I was suggesting an alternative Saturday for like-minded Bears who don't wish to give money to bastards who want to rip the piss out of us again - and if 3rd Div clubs vote for this then they are as guilty as the SPL bastards that ripped the piss the first time around.

It's not about hurting these clubs - it's about making a conscious decision not to give money to fuck-pigs that only want us about for our (supporters) money.

If this Lawwell-led plan goes ahead I'll not be visiting any ground except Ibrox.

My choice.

Could not disagree more.

We will win the league and have to play the same teams that we have just beaten. (granted there will be a few new teams) but where is the sporting integrity of the league champions having to play the same teams they just got promoted away from.

We are not being promoted from division 4 to division 3 as there will no longer be a division 4, so the only other way to work it out is by dealing in tiers. we are currently in the bottom tier of Scottish football, to have us continue in the bottom tier after winning promotion is not right or legal IMO.

posted somthing earlier to this effect.

two teams from division 1 are going to make up the new top tier ( thats a promotion)

4 teams from division 3 are going into the new second tier ( thats a promotion)

Rangers will win division 4 ( bottom tier) and remain in the bottom tier as there will no longer be a division 4.

just plain wrong.

The way I see it is, we could finish bottom rather than top and be no worse off next season. It's just not right.

The bottom tier thing is irrelevant..

How is it because we will still be in the bottom tier all that will changed is the name, its like putting a new number on your house and trying to convince yourself you have moved yet you have the same neighbours,

How is it because we will still be in the bottom tier all that will changed is the name, its like putting a new number on your house and trying to convince yourself you have moved yet you have the same neighbours,

The people who run football in Scotland now are the same people who brought the game to near ruin by demoting us.

Who thought for one second they'd repeat their earlier mistakes?

It just goes to show, you can't teach an old dog new tricks and that a fucking idiot will always be a fucking idiot.

Fuck this new plan.

The people who run football in Scotland now are the same people who brought the game to near ruin by demoting us.

Who thought for one second they'd repeat their earlier mistakes?

It just goes to show, you can't teach an old dog new tricks and that a fucking idiot will always be a fucking idiot.

Fuck this new plan.

The game in Scotland is fucked at one time we used produce decent players now we struggle to produce decent footbal.

No it's not it's more like living in the last house of a row of 4 then moving to the third house then the last house being demolished then complaining you haven't moved cos you are still in the last house...it's a stupid argument

No it's not it's more like living in the last house of a row of 4 then moving to the third house then the last house being demolished then complaining you haven't moved cos you are still in the last house...it's a stupid argument

having no prize for winning the league is not a stupid argument.

whats the point in finishing the season if you get the same reward for losing as you do winning, why pay higher earners appearance fees, might aswell play the under 15 side and save cash? cant see how anyone with a brain would not understand that,especially if you paid for a season ticket to watch a contest then half way through they turn round and say fuck it everyones a winner.

having no prize for winning the league is not a stupid argument.

whats the point in finishing the season if you get the same reward for losing as you do winning, why pay higher earners appearance fees, might aswell play the under 15 side and save cash? cant see how anyone with a brain would not understand that,especially if you paid for a season ticket to watch a contest then half way through they turn round and say fuck it everyones a winner.

We'll still be champions of Div 3, I'm not saying it's fair but from a purely legal standpoint it's promotion

I honestly think you must be at it as what you say makes no sense to anyone but yourself and maybe the kiddiefiddlerstreet forum,

I think his article makes sense. I won't go to away matches where the opposition have voted for this shambles of a reconstruction. It will no doubt be a secret vote so I will simply boycott them all. It's one thing not being promoted and renewing your season ticket despite the fact that a lot of the teams we will play against should be a tier below us, quite another rewarding those who voted for it with money.

I'm going to assume you missed the numerous occasions I've said i don't agree with it or think it's fair...

You say that yet you seem to be fighting what is a stupid point, The teams who have done nothing bar participate this season are going to be the same teams we play next year in what will still be the bottom tier,

We will be the only club who wins its league that does not progress and is kept with the same teams who have achieved turning up.

So frustraiting to see people who dont care about the club acting like Ubers.

As long as you have been to the last x amount of games without missing one then your pals in the pub will be well impressed, who cares about doing whats best for Rangers though eh? :rolleyes:

:lol:

"Uber fans" :lol:

What a clown.

A resounding no from me!

However, if this abject piece of nonsense is voted through, then yes, we should boycott every away ground as we are not here to be used as a cash cow by allcomers.

Also, unless there is a major change on the playing front, quite a few will also be staying away from Ibrox. We would be watching the same poor performances against the same teams all over again. I think a significant number of fans just won't have the stomach for it.

And lastly, if they can rush through such a major change to the league structure this year, who is to say they won't next year when it all goes tits up and who will again be the losers? Yes, US, in some shape , manner or form. Lieswell will see to that!

watch out Annan :7325:

Constant talk of boycotts is turning us into a laughing stock, who the fuck are we to tell small clubs not to do what they believe is best for them?

have to agree with you there mate

I believe that's what a few of them done for the United fixture, but that's not really sustainable as the thrill of traveling to see the gers live is the overiding factor and the reasons these clubs exist.

We're in danger of losing sight of the essance of the game.

So we have some gripes, out sing the bastards, rip the pish out of them etc.

Indeed; wouldn't it be better to go out and have a great time and throw it all back in their faces?!